The Final Stream

Izuku  Midoriya is a brilliant planner, and nobody would dare debate that fact. That doesn't mean that there can't be little hiccups in his plans, though. In fact, they happen all the time!

He didn't plan to fight the Hero Killer when he wanted to save Iida. He didn't plan to lie about Gentle criminal. And he certainly never planned to have a serial killer carry around a photo of him in his wallet. But life is full of surprises, and Izuku can handle those surprises!

However, he can not handle having All Might, Katsuki, and Aizawa on his live stream. Katsuki screamed and cried like a little bitch because Aizawa kicked his ass at Just Dance (he had also blown up his control, which landed him in the corner of shame), All Might had attempted to do silks with them, but nobody factored in the fuck ton of muscle he has and the silk broke and fell from the top (Katsuki didn't stop laughing until Aizawa showed him up on the silks), and then Aizawa had heard Katsuki cry that he'd 'have to gouge his own eyes out if he had to watch All Might throw it back', so obviously Aizawa demanded they learn how to do so. Katsuki gave up and went back to the knights.

(Katsuki had almost gone back when he was immediately met with the silent treatment when he got to the knights).

~~

"Okay so... none of this is working," Zero sighed and flopped on top of Aizawa who was half asleep on the floor.

"It's because you're boyfriend is fucking rabid," Aizawa huffed, shoving Zero away.

"Young Bakugou is a handful. I was enjoying playing that dance game earlier," All Might whined. He had almost had one star!

We can play Just Dance together again later. Me and Kat have a tournament once a month you can join," Zero laughed, "He's a sweetheart when he's not barking at everyone,".

"Yeah. Don't tell him, but he's not always a gremlin. You're definitely worse than him," Aizawa snorted when Zero kicked him lightly, "I remember when Midnight came into the break room sobbing because Katsuki brought her a pomeranian for her birthday. She still calls it her 'cute and feisty little blondie'".

All Might hung his head in shame.

"So...should we wrap this up with one last round of questions?"
~~
"You know. Aizawa sounds reeeally fond of Bakugou," Ochako mumbled.

"You do realize that Zero is LITERALLY laying on top of him," Katsuki yelled.

"Stunt doubles exist. And you can't say anything anymore, you've been banished."

"Whatever. Not like I'd know anything about my own fucking fiance," Katsuki grumbled, beyond annoyed. So annoyed, he didn't process the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Your what?"

The room was in various states of insanity. Shouji for all his stoicness looked absolutely lost, Shouto was have frozen over, Mina had burnt her notepad with acid, Ochako's notepad had floated to the ceiling, Yaomomo was staring into the void, and Hagakure was squealing about BakuKiri being eternal.

"What? Did I say something?" Katsuki asked. He'd be fine as long as he played dumb. That'll work... hopefully. (Spoiler alert: It did not work.)

~~
"Ah, I feel like something big just happened," Zero shivered.

"Then text your demon. He seems to be involved in all the problems this week," Aizawa suggested.

"Young Aizawa is right," All Might encouraged.

"Don't call me 'Young Aizawa'," Aizawa glared.

~~
"Don't play dumb with us Bakugou. We all heard what you said," Mina pointed an accusing finger at him.