Going to the Isle

~ Auradon~

Evie's POV

Mal had left for the Isle and we were leaving to bring her back, or at least try to. We as in, me , Jay, Ben, and Carlos. We were running down the stairs. Ben tossed Jay the keys and remote. I was carrying a box for Thana, that contained baby clothes I had made through out the months we were in Auradon. But then I noticed something off about Ben's outfit. " Wait! Somethings wrong" Everyone looked at me. I then fixed Ben's beanie and then continued my way to the limo.

" Shot gun!" some voiced, I've never heard before, called. We all turned to see the voiced came from Dude, the dog. We all looked at him in shock, well except for Carlos.

" No, dude, stay. The Isle is way too dangerous." Carlos says to him.

" But I wanna meet the girl you always talk about. Thana right?" Carlos blushed at the dogs words.

" Did he just?.." Jay asked pointing at Dude.

" Talk? Yeah, I know. I'll tell you later." Carlos said before hopping in back of the limo. Ben sits in front with Jay, and I join Carlos in the back.

" Okay. Once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" I told Jay.

" Got it" He responds. For a few minutes it was quite because no one knew what to say. But then Carlos was the first one to break it.

" Um Hey Ben?" Carlos says getting his attention. " After getting Mal, I was wondering if we can bring back one of our friends?, my girlfriend."

" Thana, right?" Ben asks. Carlos nods. " Of course, by the way you talk about her. She sounds really important to you."

" Thank you." Carlos says. He then looks at me and then down at the box in my hand. " What's that Evie?"

" Oh...um, it's just something for Thana. When we see her." I say to him.

" Can I see it?" He then asks.

" Uhh, no" I say.

" Why?"

" Because it's for Thana not you. Now do you think we are really going to find her on the Isle?" I ask changing the subject.

" Of course. I am not leaving there until we do. I made her a promise when we left that I would come back for her and I intend to keep it."  Carlos says with a some what happy face. The rest of car ride was silent. Once we got to the Isle, Jay listened to my instructions and parked in the old garage. Carlos and Ben put a tarp over the limo to some what hide it.

" It's really weird being back here." I whisper to Jay.

" It's okay. we'll get in and get out." Jay reassured me. I keep turning and checking my surroundings to make sure there is no body who could significantly recognize us, so far the coast was clear.

" Hey guys, what's in here?" Ben said looking into a tunnel. We all rush to pull him away from it.

" You don't wanna know." Jay told him.

" Hey guys, keep it chill. The last thing we need is our parents knowing we are here." Carlos says. Me and Jay nod in agreement. We start to go through the alleys of the Isle. Then all of a sudden two kids tried to steal my wallet.