Conclusion

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU! THANK YOU TO ALL!

Thanks to the people who voted on my book.

Thanks to the people who commented on my book.

Also, thanks to my silent readers.

Everyone who gave this book a chance, thank you.

You guys have supported a lot and I am truly grateful for that. Your comments made me so happy and inspired me a lot!

ALSO DO ME A FAVOUR AND GIVE ME A SMALL REVIEW ABOUT MY BOOK, PLEASE! GOOD OR BAD ANYTHING! SILENT READERS TOO PLEASE! GENUINE REQUEST, PLEASE! SILENT READERS TOO! ONE WORD WILL ALSO DO!

And now I am gonna ask the mandatory question: Hate and Fate or Together Anyhow? Which one you liked the most?

Which was your favourite character?

Which was your favourite dialogue?

Favourite supporting character?

What was your favourite chapter?

Also, I thought that I would list down some random things which I guess y'all would like to know about:

1. The book was supposed to end with Nada and Fahad adopting Alizah, but you see that didn't happen.

2. I had almost done PhD on babies. Just kidding but I did do a lot of research about how to handle a baby etc.

3. This book was supposed to end last year but I stopped writing after Chapter 27.

4. Rehanna was supposed to play more villainous and have a major role part too. But, I decided against and just gave a small role to her.

Will write more of them when I remember.

ITS A GOODBYE Y'ALL NOT A FAREWELL WE'LL MEET SOON IN ANOTHER BOOK ^_^

Until then bye, thankyou, stay home, AllahHafiz and take care.

Thanks again!