Chapter 28

Camilas pov

I get woken up by Lauren, I whine and roll away from her.

"Camila come on" she said, I whine

"No! Go away!" I say, she sighed

"Camz, come on we have school" she said, I whine and roll over cuddling into her chest

"No mama!" I whine, she sighed realising I'm in my little space

"Come on" she picks up and walks to the bathroom, she strips me and herself off and steps into the shoulder. I cuddle her as she washed both of us, when we get out she wrapped us in towels and washed our face and brushed my teeth and her own.

She walks us into the bedroom and sits me on the bed, she got herself ready then walks over to me.

"Do you need a pull up?" She asked, I nod and she puts one on me she then puts some pants that don't show it on me, then a shirt and some shoes.

She does my hair and grabs a bag, she puts a few extra pull ups in there and some things to prevent me getting a rash, she puts a few toys and then some school stuff.

"Come on Camz, we need to eat and we are already late!" She said, I nod and get up grabbing stormy and walking downstairs.

Lauren feeds him and makes us both a bowl of cereal

"What are you two doing here still?" Clara asked, I whine pushing Lauren's hand away when she goes to feed me.

"Right" Clara said, Lauren sighed

"Fine! Starve! I don't have time! I have an exam today" she said, I whimper when she raised her voice but she didn't seem to care.

She eats and then lets stormy and picks me up, she placed me in the car and drives to school.

Takes me to her lesson making me frown

"Lauren, whats camila doing here?" The teacher asked

"Shut up" she said to her, the teacher goes wide eyed and Lauren sits down as did I.

"Mama" I say, everyone looks at us weird

"What?" She asked

"Play?" I ask, she passed me the bag and I frown, but grab my toys and play.

Lauren wasn't giving me any attention and she usually gives me lots when I'm little, I whine and look to see her still reading.

"Mama!" I say, she sighed

"Now what?" She asked, I cuddle her she wraps an arm around me and keeps reading.

"Mama what you doing?" I ask, she seemed to be getting angry

"I'm trying to study for my exam that I've got in 3 hours, I also haven't studied one bit for because I've been looking after you" she said, I frown and nod.

"Okay" I say and keep playing, Lauren sighed and kept reading and now she was writing too.

When it came to lunch Lauren was still reading and writing, I wanted her to feed me so I whine and pull on she shirt.

"Mama! Mama!" I say, Lauren groans

"What?!" She yells, I whimper and push my food to her

"No! Eat it yourself, can't you see that I'm busy!" She said, I feel my bottom lip wiggle but she ignores it and a few tears slip.

"Mila, she really needs to focus right now" mani said, I get up walking away, I look back to see if Lauren was coming after me but it was the girls.

"She no wan me anymore" I whimper, Dinah sighed wrapping me in her arms

"She does, she really does...she's just trying to focus and she's really stressed right now, she has a really big exam soon and she hasn't even studied" ally said, I nod.

"I'll leave her alone" I mumble, I feel arms around my waist behind and a kiss on my cheek

"Don't" I hear, I knew it was Lauren, I pull away from her and into Dinah, I look to see Lauren confused.

"Go away" I mumble, I wanted her to study for her big exam

"Camz, I'm just-"

"No, go" I say, She frowns but nods

"Okay" she mumbled, she walks back to the table and I see her rest her head on her hand and pick up her pen.

"She need to study" I mumble

"Mila, that came out wrong then...she thinks that you don't want her to be here" Dinah said, I whine and she picks me up when I stretched my arms out.

Dinah holds me but it doesn't feel Like Lauren, I whine and kick my feet.

"I wan mama" I sigh, Dinah walks me back to Lauren, I whine and Lauren looks

"No!" I say, Lauren frowns even more and tears leave her eyes

"Mama need to study!" I say, I hear Lauren sigh in relief and she whips her eyes

"Just cuddle her then! No talking!" Mani said, I nod and cuddle mama, she wraps her arms around me and holds me close.

"I love you" she said kissing cheek

"I love you too, now work" I say, she giggles and nods

Soon I had to be without Lauren because she had her exam, I was in dinahs class playing with my toys.

The teachers didn't even try to get me to leave the classes I'm not meant to be in, they just let me I don't know why but I'm okay with it, I got to be with mama and Dinah all day.

Soon Lauren comes out of the place she had a test, she wraps her arms around me kissing my cheek.

"How's my baby?" She said, I just hold her

"Not talking to me?" She asked, i shook my head and she giggles

"How about we go home and I make up for all the cuddles?" She asked, I nod and she smiles walking us to the car and home.

At home she cuddled me and gave me all the affection she didn't this morning, she also let stormy on the bed to cuddle as well.