The fiance

Yuuji woke up with a headache and he landed on the floor with a loud thud. He groaned and whimpered on the floor. Everything was spinning and he felt nauseous.

"Its good that you're awake. Come here and--- Yuuji what's wrong?" Chikara asked softly as he got near his fiance.

Yuuji's breathing was labored and Chikara hoisted him up. He his hand was sweating but really cold. Chikara felt scared about what was going to happen.

"Yuuji... Yuuji can you hear me?"

"uh... call Tooru-senpai." Yuuji said and Chikara placed Yuuji down on the bed.

Chikara immediately called Tooru and informed him about Yuuji. The latter was panicking but he was able to come with his other friends plus Wakatoshi in just ten minutes and there was also a doctor the brought with them.

The doctor said Yuuji just drank too much and the amount of stress Yuuji experiences was not helping at all.

The doctor injected some vitamins on Yuuji and also he was having a saline drip. Chikara looks guilty and Satori noticed it. He made his way to Chikara to pat his back.

"He's going to be okay." Satori said and Wakatoshi turned to look at Satori with a blank look.

He wants to say something but he guessed it was not the right time for that. He just made his way outside the bedroom.

Osamu, Eita, Sachirou and Daichi were in the kitchen. Koutarou and Tetsurou were in the living room while the others were in the bedroom.

"Ushijima-san, come join us." Wakatoshi made his way to Koutarou and Tetsurou who invited him.

He sat down and accepted the joystick that Tetsurou offered. Ushijima played quietly with Kuroo and Bokuto who are very rowdy.

"How do you think of our Satori?" Kuroo asked and Ushijima was confused.

"I use my brain to think?" Ushijima said and Bokuto crashes his car on the game they playing.

"U-uhm... what I mean is how do you see Satori. What do you think of him?" Bokuto said and Ushijima let out a little 'oh' before his cheeks went rosy.

"I think he's really sweet and funny." Ushijima said and the two let out a little squeal.

"Really? You don't find him annoying or whatever?" Kuroo asked.

"Of course not. He's really caring and uhm... kinda possessive but I still like it anyway." Ushijima said and the two clicked their tongues.

"That guy... he should not get too possessive-"

"No. He's possessive in a nice way... I promise you that." Ushijima said and the two nodded.

"Satori told us what happened last night. You don't have to be afraid because we got your back." Kuroo said and winked.

"You mentioned you dont want guards to accompany you in school anymore right? You have friends now and that's us. We will help you out." Bokuto said and grinned.

"Hey hey. What are you doing to my baby bear?" Satori said and squat down then hugged Wakatoshi.

"Too possessive. That's bad Satori." Kuroo said and Bokuto crossed his arms.

"Not yours yet Satori." Bokuto said and Tendou pouts while Ushijima sat there quietly.

"Were they bothering you? Imma livk their asses-"

"Tendou, it not what it looks like. We were just playing Mario cart together and talking about random stuffs." Ushijima said and Tendou gasped.

"Are you telling me I was the one who bothered you guys?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi scrunched up his nose cutely.