XXI. Will

Me: I really hate bullies, but let's not talk about that.

Me: I don't feel like making you guys saying the disclaimer today so I'll just do it.

Percy Jackson: No you just take a break with all this that's happening. We'll do it.

Me: Really? That's so sweet of you

Everyone: The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Truth or dare, Will?" Thalia asked me. Since I've been here, things have been all over the place with Thalia breaking up with Nico. I felt sad for Nico but also relieve about it, too. Nico has been dropping hints all over the place that he likes me. I sort of return the same feelings.

"Dare," I said. I've seen the group around camp doing crazy stuff and this must be why they did it. For example, I've seen Eros around camp helping Mr. D and the Aphrodite cabin engulfed in flames. That was some crazy dares. Drew's scream really hurt people's ears you know. Now it's being repaired thanks to the Hephaestus kids.

"I dare you to kiss Nico and the only place you can do it is on the lips," Thalia said. My cheeks turn bright red and Nico looked dumbfounded. The Stolls were giggling and Leo was helping them with their camera. Percy looked kind of mad because he was narrowing his eyes at Thalia. What did Nico say before? Percy was not his type. Seems like Percy wants to know why and Nico didn't tell him.

"Why this Thalia?" Nico asked. Thalia smiled and just laughed.

"Because it will be funny, Death Breath. Or did you not catch that because you were daydreaming about Will?" she answered. Nico turned pink and it really showed on his face since he was so pale. He really need to get out more.

"It's now or never, Nico," I said.

"How about never," he said.

"What, you don't like me?"

"No it just that- um I don't feel to good. I should go," he said. He stood up and headed towards the door. Connor and Travis got there in time and pulled him back.

"I can always shadow travel you know," Nico said.

"I know you can but you won't do it," I said.

"How would you know if I'm going to do it or not?"

"Because I'm here and you can't resist staying away."

"But I co-," Nico was cut off.

"Just do it already before he escapes!" Thalia yelled. I rushed over to Nico who was still being held by the Stolls and held him by the arms so the they could let go. I quickly kissed him in the lips for a few seconds before letting him escape. Nico shadowed traveled out of there once I let go.

"Aw man! I didn't get any of the footage," Leo complained. They Stolls looked unsatisfied and sat back down in their seats. Percy looked annoyed by the kiss, was glaring at the floor, and was deep in thought. I don't know what was going on inside his head right now. He must be recalling back to the time when Nico confessed about his little secret. I was standing near them when it happened and Percy was very confused.

"Great now we've lost Nico," Jason said.

"Don't worry. He'll come back sooner or later," I said.

"So, you and Nico huh?" Hazel said. I blushed and took my seat on the ground.

"Well I guess the secret's out," I said. I felt relieved. One less secret to keep. Nico must have shadow traveled to his cabin and used that time to panic. Oh well. He'll be back. I just know it.

"I guess you're his type then?" Percy said. I knew it. He wants to talk about that. I don't know the answer as to why I'm more of Nico's type. I would have to ask him. My theory is that opposites attract. I just don't know.

"So I'm supposed to choose a person to ask now?" I wasn't really sure how they were playing this game. It seems like the person who was the last one to have been asked is suppose to choose a next victim for the game.

"Yep choose anyone you like who is in this room. Nico should come back like you said he would," Annabeth answered. I thought of a dare and a truth in case the victim decides to go for a truth instead of a dare like I thought they'd would.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Thank you to @whatchadooin33 for suggesting me this dare. I love it when you guys do that! Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote, comment, and follow.

🎄Merry Late Christmas🎄 and 🎉Happy New Year🎉 my fellow demigods. Bye and peace out!✌️

See you next year in 2015!!!