Chapter 64

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo." I called out her name. She immediately faced me while some of the dressings of the sandwich she was eating dripped from her lips. I could only shake my head at how childish she could be even though she looks so matured, sometimes, when she's serious.

I wiped the dressings off of the corners of the lips before giving it a taste for myself. Tasty I could say.

She choked so suddenly at the sudden gesture before hitting her chest a couple of times before even thinking of grabbing a cup of water for herself. I gave her one before she gulped it down in no time. She released a sigh of relief before looking at me with a beet red face.

Was she that embarrassed?

"Wipe that smirk off your face." She frowned at me making me giggle. My Chu is so cute when she's mad. Not gonna blame for her being so cute though.

"I wasn't smirking." I defended while she kept looking at me suspiciously. From my peripheral view, her eyebrows met and a pout formed on her face. I just wanna squish her face for some reason.

I tried. I really did. But my hands had a mind on its own and in no time, I was already squishing her face while she just let me. Amazing how she can still cope with me.

"What was it that you wanted to say?" She asked as I stopped doing what I was doing. I have finally composed myself from being more embarrassing as I am.

She looked at me intently, paying full attention to what I'll be saying. I took a deep breath before smiling at her. And she smiled back.

"I'll tell you as we go home." I said with finality. Looks like I wasn't ready to ask her yet. What made me this nervous to ask her anyways? The topic isn't that serious. Is it though?

Aish! Fuck this.

"You seem to be having trouble inside your head, love." Jisoo cupped one side of my cheeks and caressed it gently. Eyes filled with concern and worry. "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing. This'll be gone as soon as I tell you later." I reassured her by holding her hand and kissing the top of it gently. She somehow relaxed but the worry in her eyes isn't fading at all making me feel fuzzy inside. This girl could never be any sweeter.

"Please stop! Your making every single person here gag with all your sweetness and such. It's an eyesore." Hanbin, being the loud and bitter person that he is, pointed at us as if we were just caught making out in a janitor's closet like some horny teenagers. That actually doesn't sound so bad to act out.

"What you said literally had a double meaning, bro." Jin laughed his ass out while patting Hanbin's shoulder too hardly for my brother's liking. It says all over his face.

"Your a single ass too! So don't side with them, dumbass." Hanbin retorted as well as swatting Jin's hand away from his shoulder and acting as if his shoulder had germs all over it because he made some wiping movements with his hands.

"Your the only one who feels single, Bin. So don't drag me and my cousin here." Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jin's broad shoulders while the duo laughed at my poor infuriated brother.

"I'm here too y'know!" Soojoo butted in the laughable exchange through the tablet of Jisoo.

We contacted her awhile ago and she said that she wasn't that busy so she joined us saying she misses her Soo-ah very much partnered with some smooches and seductive looks. Like she was planning to make me feel furious and jealous and hell, it worked quite well because I almost threw the tablet away if it wasn't for Jisoo calming me down and scolding Soojoo halfheartedly.