【八十四】 yuta x dayoung moments

1

1.

sitting beside each other during the awards show, yuta and dayoung swayed side to side as txt performed their new single, colorful streamers falling from above.

dayoung picked a silver one from the ground and tried to stick it to the side of yuta's head, hearing him giggle as she watched it drop. instead, he grabbed the end and wrapped it around his wrist.

the two pulled their ends back and forth before they focused back on the five boys on stage while their song came to a close. applause emitted from the audience and dayoung "helped" yuta to clap, tugging on her end of the streamer every time yuta clapped.

when she wasn't paying attention anymore and immersed herself in a conversation with taeil, yuta took off one of his rings and tied the streamer to it. after making sure it was secure, he slipped the ribbon out of dayoung's grasp and put the ring on the floor.

"psst," he whispered to her. "here."

she gave him a confused look but nonetheless took her end of the streamer again.

"pull it."

"okay, weirdo.."

dayoung gradually gathered it to one hand, stifling a laugh once she saw what was on the other end. she glanced at yuta who nodded at her.

"i'm keeping this," she told him, putting the ring on.

2.

127 sat around a table, filming a vlive, when they decided to play the mafia game. the first couple of rounds were quick, and dayoung narrowed her eyes at everyone after the night passed.

"ah, i can't trust anyone!" she whined out.

"you can trust me, i'm innocent," said haechan.

on her right, she saw doyoung shake his head from the corner of her eye.

"actually, yuta oppa's been quieter than usual," dayoung mentioned. "let's kill him!"

the aforementioned boy raised an eyebrow at her and gestured towards her clothes. "give me my jacket back."

"and by 'him', i mean haechan!" she exclaimed, switching her finger and her stare to him.

he lightly slammed his hands on the table and stood from his chair, looking at johnny who acted as the narrator.

"this is unfair! objection!" haechan said.

"sit down."

"yes, sir."

3

3.

the back of the tour bus was where dayoung had settled down with yuta to relax. he laid his head in her lap with his eyes closed as dayoung scrolled through her phone with one hand, the other resting on his chest.

just when she thought he was asleep, yuta let out a childish whine and turned on his side, facing her. he wrapped his arms around her waist and burrowed his head into her stomach.

"what, you weirdo?" dayoung asked, looking down.

another whine was what she got in response, causing her to laugh. she mimicked yuta and it got him to narrow his eyes at her.

"you're so clingy today."

"mhm."

dayoung focused back on her phone until the boy took it out of her hand and put it on the sofa. he circled his fingers around both of her wrists, pulling them until her hands laid in his hair.

she leaned against the back of the couch for comfort and began running her fingers through yuta's strands. he let out a sleepy sigh as a content grin unconsciously made its way onto his face.

they stayed there for a while more until mark and johnny had walked in to check on them. only, they found the two sound asleep and loose braids encased some of yuta's hair.

終。
i don't know if i'm satisfied with this or not;; it's kind of short compared to the moments with the other members ):
700K READS WHAT HOW HUH???? going 2 cry now