Chapter 20

GD: Did I close the door?

"Uh-oh."

~Then he looks up and lowers his brows when he sees me~

GD: What are you doing here?

Y/n: I-

~He was looking at the situation I was in and approached in suspicion as I quickly try to think about something~

~He put the mug of hot coffee on the table and tries to come near as I blocked the monitor and slowly try to move it~

GD: Y/n what is it?

~He asked in a sort of loud voice~

Y/n: I-it's n-nothing I swear

"Think about Rose Y/n! What do I do!?"

GD: What were you doing with the computer?? What is it?! What are you hiding??

Y/n: Nothing!

~He grabs my arm trying to make me move to look at the screen but I anxiously just try to push him away and get it off his sight~

~Now he's being harsh with the movements and is irritated as he's about to get me out the way~

GD: Y/N! Let me see!

~Without another sec of thinking, I picked up the mug in panic and splashed the hot coffee on the monitor as it made a big electric noise and went off~

~Then he just stopped moving and just stared at the monitor, eyes widened~

~The mug fell from my hand~

"W-what did I do?.! How am I gonna explain this now?"

~I look at GD and he slowly turns to me VERY scarily and wildly as I see anger and annoyance rushing through this entire body making his veins visible in temper~

"I've never seen him giving me this expression, I-I.. don't know how I should feel about it."

~I'm kinda taken aback and little startled of what's gonna happen~

~He instantly grabs my neck and slams me to the wall making me groan at the sudden pain~

~His eyes with filled with flames of anger, he leans in, gritting his teeth in anger~

GD: What. were. you hiding Y/n?

~I grab his hand which is almost strangling me when I try to push him off but I'm not in fight mode right now and he's rlly strong!~

GD: Why were you acting so different? Why did your eyes tell me you were suspicious? You hesitated, There was someone else, And now you were on my computer-

GD: ANSWER ME! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!

~I try to kick him but he then tightens the grip on my neck and throws me to the other side of the wall~

GD: DON'T FIGHT BACK BITCH!

~I breath really fast to get air to my lungs, shocked at what he just did~

"H-he was about to choke me.!"

"Is he thinking I'm hiding like a plan against him??"

Y/n: Ji-Yong stop..!

~He quickly approached me again as I just tried to back away~

GD: Y/n tell me the truth! Why are you like this today?! WHAT WERE YOU HIDING!?

Y/n: It was nothing!

GD: THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE DON'T BE STUPID!

~He shouted very loud!~

"Why am I feeling this fear?? It's weird.. H-how."

~I stayed in silent Just looking in his eyes, shocked~

GD: Y/n.

"Oh no!-"

GD: ANSWER ME!!!

~He said as he punched the wall beside me very hard, making a hole in it!~

Y/n: I-

"What do I say now??. How do I react to this? How am I feeling like this? How am I acting like this? What's gotten into me?"

GD: So you're not gonna answer me right?

~I gulped~

GD: Okay ,it's fine

~He said as he grabbed my wrist tight and harshly pulled me with him, going out of the room~

Y/n: Ji-Yong Wait!

"Where is going??"

~I try to pull back but he walks faster and pulls me harsher~

GD: MOVE

Y/n: N-no wait-

~We pass by the livingroom as the boys are confused at the yells and screams and looks over but he's just going!~

Daesung: Dude what's wrong?

Top: GD

"I'm having enough with this"

~With a force, I free my wrist, and just Run! upstairs unknowingly~

GD: Y/N STAY RIGHT THERE!

~He yelled making me falter and stop~

~I look and he's half way up as I stay still, don't know what to do~

Y/n: W-wait! GD  .please

~He reaches for me and pushes me to my room making me fall down and locks the door after him~

Y/n: Listen! It was nothing I swear! I was just looking at it!

GD: You keep lying huh?

~He slowly unbuckles his belt and twists his hand around the end making me look at him very confused~

"W-what i-is he doing.?.."

GD: I've had enough of you today, I have to teach you how to be truthful to me

~My eyes widened, knowing what he's gonna do as I helplessly hold on to the ground~

*

"I..I'm... sorry..."

To Be Continued...