Chapter 15

Sana knew the only person who can help her get Sidharth was her cousin Bunty. He was a lost cause, wasting money on all wrong things one can ever imagine. He had all the resources for doing these misdeeds.

Bunty's first course of action was to make Sidharth insulted at his job. The son of the owner of the Hotel Sartaj is an old friend of him. Using this connection he had forced the General Manager to transfer Sidharth under Joshi. Joshi was a man of no principles. He was easily bought with money and happily took the reins of making Sid's life a living hell. Satisfied with his effort, he had gone to Sana and informed her about it.

Sana was first shocked to hear what he had done, she had said,"Are you mad? Usse yeh sab kaam karwa rahe hain aap? No stop it.. " Bunty had explained,"Tujhe Sid chahiye ke nahi? Agar tujhe woh chahiye then let me do things my way? You call him and tell him where uski zid le ayi hai. Tell him what you can do for him." Sana had done exactly what she was asked. She had called him but he had turned her down again.

Sana had started crying and in her rage had torn away the pillows. She had shouted," Aap se kuch nahi ho sakta. He rejected me again. How dare him do that?" Bunty trying to calm her had said,"Behna shaant hoja..bas kar..You have given me a responsibility, I will get him for you. Par tu kuch abhi nahi bolegi ki ayesha kyun kiya..He has to be broken to make him understand. Samjhi.." Sana had looked at him and had said,"You do anything but get him to marry me..bas mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.."

And getting a green signal from his Behna, bhai shaab started going after Sidharth even vigorously. Making him loose the job was the part of his plan. But still Sidharth didn't accept the offer. Bunty hence planned something even sinister. Giving him a job at one hotel and getting him arrested for molestation charges. Bunty knew middle class people are not rich with money but all they have is their self respect. He this time injured his self respect by making him insulted by police and neighbours for such a crime that he didn't do.

Bunty had believed he had won the battle now. He had called that evening to make sure, Sid accepts his defeat. But he was surprised to find him still standing strong on his decision. He thought,' Bahut sakat jaan hai..kuch aur sochna padega.'

Sid didn't know who had called him, but it didn't matter to him. His decision to reject Sana had now made more sense. The soft corner that he had for her was now filled with hatred. He gets up after the call. The insults and the way he was handled by the police is something he will never forget in his life. How can one fall to such extent just to fulfil one's want? But he has no time to sit at home and worry about what had happened to him. He has to find a job quick for his family.

For the next two days, Sid goes out looking for any kind of job he could get. With just a degree and experience only in hospitality industry, getting any other good corporate job was difficult. The reason of him getting fired and his arrest were even a bigger black spots on his career.

Sid is sitting at an office for a job interview when he gets a call from his mother. His mother says," Sid jaldi aao..some goons are here..sab saman phek rahe hain.." Sid rushes out and riding his bike like a mad man, he reaches home. He finds his mother standing outside and most of their household things thrown out side.

His mother rushes towards him,"Sid dekhne kya kar rahe hain.. " As he enters the house, he finds one goon, a fat man sitting on the chair and two others throwing stuff. Sid goes and says," Kya kar rahe hain aap log? Why are you people in my house? Just leave." The man sitting gets up and says,"Tera ghar? Ghar apne paise se kharida hai?? Bank loan remember? Where is the instalment?" Sid says," I have been paying all my instalments in time. Why are you throwing my stuff?" The man puts his hand on Sid's shoulder and says," Tune pichle mahine ka instalment clear nahi kiya hai..clear the instalment and stay here."

Sid is agitated by now, tightening his fist he says," It has been cleared, check with the bank." The man looks at his allies and says," Oo sachi galti ho gayi.. Is mahine ka clear kar phir.." He starts to laugh and says to his associates," Khada kyun hai, phek saman." Sid looks at him and says," Stop it now or else.." The man starts laughing and says," Or else what? Marega? Chal maar?" He shows his cheek to Sid. Sid hits a punch on his cheek and he drops down. The other two goons runs towards him to check their unconscious master. They look up and slowly gets up in fear. Another one gathers his courage and tries to puch Sid, but he holds his hand and twists it. The man starts moaning in pain, begging him to leave his hand. Sid leaves him and he succumbs on the floor. He holds the collar of other one and pulls him up and pins him on the wall at a height. He says," If you don't want to land in an hospital today, put all my stuff back. Right now."

Soon the both men start putting their stuff back into the house. The master among the three still lies on the floor unconscious. After sometime, the man gets up holding his head. Sid bends to look at him and says," You are still alive, don't worry. But if you come here again then I am not sure I will spare you." He gets up slowly and nods his head. Sid says," Jisne tujhe bheja hai, usse boldena, Sidharth darta nahi hai. And you people don't dare come anywhere close to my house ever again."

The men leave immediately after putting everything inside. Sid makes his mother sit on the sofa of the living room. He gives her a glass of water and goes to put his father's picture back on the wall. Sumitraji says,"Yeh sab kya ho raha hai humare saath. First your job then police arrest and now goons." Sid kneels in front of his mother and holds her hands. He says," Maa, sab thik ho jayega. Don't worry." His mother running her fingers in his hair says," But suddenly things are happening without reasons. Why?" Sid goes and sits beside her and says," All are happening for one reason Maa. Sana." His mother asks,"Sana?" Sid replies,"It's all Sana's doings. She is doing all these to make me bow down in front of her. I had told you na, woh ladki pagal hai. She is ready to go any limits to get me." Sumitraji gets worried, she says," I never thought that sweet little girl can be so vicious. Mujhe woh badi pyari lagi thi uss din. Hmm.. You stay careful." Sid looks at his mother and says," You don't worry."

Sid knows there is lot to worry about. The incidents from the past few days have shown that she can go to any limits. He is worried about his family. He can't send them anywhere to keep them safe nor can he stay 24/7 with them. He has no idea how he will keep them safe from any such attack in future.

It's in the middle of the night, when Sid wakes up to a loud sound of glass breaking. He rushes out of his room to the adjoining room to find a big piece of stone is lying on the floor beside the bed. He says," Maa, Shini, dono thik ho?" His mother holding scared Shini says," Yes. We are okay." Sid goes near the window to check then suddenly windows starts breaking and pieces of stones come flying inside. Sid gets hit with one and blood starts flowing from his forehead. But instead of checking it, he rushes and tries to cover his mother and sister. He takes them to the living room. And then everything stops and there is pin drop silence again in the house.

Hi all,
Another chapter comes with another request to you all that is to read, like, vote and most importantly comment.
Lot's of 💕💕💕💕