Stefan - I was worried about you (part 3)

Damon had gently wrapped Stefans arm up, then wrapped Stefan in a blanket. He was sleeping restlessly while Damon was watching him. Carl and Henry kept their distance and Charles had gone back to his tent. Damon was stroking Stefans hair with one hand, and he was holding his hand with the other.

"Father is gonna beat the living daylights out of you," Damon sighed, but Stefan wasn't awake to answer. He was sweating in pain though and Damon was worried that he would catch an infection. Damon thought about how weak Stefan was right now. He had so many questions.

Damon grabbed a cloth, soaked it and used it to gently wash the blood away from Stefan's arm and hand. Stefan stirred awake with a whimper and looked at Damon. Damon smiled softly.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." He said and wiped a tear from Stefan's cheek.

"So I want to hear it all. Why did you come here? How did you come here? Did you even consider the consequences?!" Damon felt himself grow angry again.

"I did. I was worried about you. I wanted to make sure that you were okay. I know that I brought myself in danger, but I had to know that you were still alive."

"And if I wasn't? what then? You would have gotten yourself killed. Then Father would have no sons left. And what if I was alive but you got yourself killed? You would have left me without my little brother. I need you to live Stefan! I need you do be alive! I can't live without you!" Damon yelled.

"But I can't live without you either!"

"You being here doesn't put my life in any less danger! How did you even get here?" Damon asked with a sigh.

"I rode here on Mezzanotte, but I lost her during the battle..."

"You lost your horse? Father will skin you alive."

Stefan went quiet.

"I'm hungry, Damon..." He whispered. Damon sighed.

"You can get my ration tonight. For now, I have to make sure you're not gonna forget that this was a very bad decision. Come here." Damon said and patted his lap. Stefan stood up and swayed a little. Then he walked to Damon, who pushed him over his lap.

Henry and Carl eyed Damon nervously and Stefan was not comfortable with them being there, but he didn't dare to fight Damon. Luckily Henry nudged Carl and they both left the tent. Damon pulled Stefan's pants and briefs down.

Hard smacks landed on Stefan's backside with no mercy. He flinched and eventually yelled in pain. He was sobbing and crying by the time Damon stopped the spanking and brought Stefan's clothes back in place. He helped Stefan stand up and he wiped the fallen tears. Then he stood up as well and hugged the younger Salvatore. He placed a kiss on top of his head.

"Don't ever give me a reason to do that to you again." He whispered.