Chapter 64 - 65

Hohohoho!!!

Chapter 64: Mint and Basil

“Sasha, I’m entering.”

Upon hearing that voice, my consciousness quickly returned. Although my body still felt dull, as I felt the warmth from Sasha’s lap, I was able to grasp the situation. That’s right… I fell asleep after Sasha gave me a lap pillow. Just how long was I out for?

“Oho? Am I intruding?”

“M- Mother-in-law… this is…”

“It’s fine, it’s fine. I understand well. More than that… I’m glad to see you two getting along so well.”

“Y- Yes…”

Even though my eyes were closed, I could imagine just how Mother was teasingly smiling at Sasha as she found her in this position. I should probably get up immediately, but I wanted to enjoy this comfort for a little longer, so I decided to stay put and listen.

“Even so, I never expected to see Callis sleeping like this.”

“T- That’s not it! This is something I…”

“Oh? Sasha, you invited him? How bold~!”

“Ah-…”

I could just imagine Sasha’s face reddening due to that slip of the tongue. Imagining her face made me want to dote on her, but as I thought that, Mother spoke with a laugh.

“No worries, dear. I often do things like that for my husband, too. I just never expected you to be the one to invite Callis. Recently Callis has been enduring a lot and seemed close to his limit, so I was worried he might crack soon and assault you.”

“He’s been enduring?”

“Aren’t you two usually quite active at night?”

“Fue-…!?”

Mother… I don’t mind if you read my thoughts, but don’t tell Sasha! Certainly, I’m close to my limits, but I can still endure!

“Right now, Callis is satisfied having light skinship with you, but once you recover… it’s going to be quite amazing.”

“Q- Quite amazing…”

“Fufu, I’m happy I’ll be able to see the face of my next grandchild so soon~♪”

“Hauu…”

Yeah, Mother, please stop talking for a bit. She’s treating me like I’m a wild beast or something…! No, well, certainly, this year has been rough until now, but I won’t overdo it. Also, if Sasha doesn’t want to, I’ll hold myself back. Sasha’s feelings come first before my desires.

“Now then… Before I dote on my grandchildren, don’t you think it’s about time you get up? Callis.”

As if able to read my mind, Mother called out to me. Helplessly, I got up and smiled at Sasha who was before my eyes.

“Good morning, Sasha. That was really nice.”

“M- My Lord!? Since when were you…?”