05

The nightmares of last night clouded Eunha's mind

The nightmares of last night clouded Eunha's mind. She glared at the test paper in hand, questioning the odds of their Math's teacher being a dryad.

"You have 20 minutes to finish everything start now"

Fucking 20 minutes

Woah you shouldn't curse ms!

Eunha looked up at the vampire across the room, Jaemin sent a wink her way. A sly smile made it's way on her lips as she looked at Jaemin suggestively.

No I'm not helping you cheat

Just this once Jaem! I swear

Buy me yogurt

I thought you were lactose intolerant?

I don't care, nothing will stop me from eating my dairy!

Jeez ok fine.

Eunha giggled to herself, trying her best to stiffle the small chuckels coming out her mouth.

"Is there anything funny, Kang Eunha?"

The dryad spat out her name slowly and in distaste. It made Eunha look up and shake her head slightly.

"No sir"

"Very well"

Ohhh laughing while examination huh?

Shut up this is your fault now gimme the answer to A-16

"No doubt I failed that exam"

"What exam?"

"The one mr. Jung gave"

Mark chuckeled, staring down the younger ones.

"Yeah goodluck, heard he'll transfer to senior next year"

"What the fuck? Can't he just keep torturing Juniors?"

Eunha groaned, baging her head the table a couple of time. She immediately received mixed reactions from her friends.

Some worried for her mental health and most already used to her behavior.

"Gawddddd! I don't want him to be my teacher anymore! I don't want to take maths!"

The girl pounded her head softly, she sighed harshly leaning her head againts Jisung's shoulder. He was startled for a bit before continuing on his game, realising it was only Eunha.

She poked Jisung, succesfully earning his attention and Chenle's as well.

"The both of you are lucky he ain't your teacher"

She promptly pointed at them, they chuckeled in return. All five of them-Jaemin was buying lunch- watched as the girl continued to hurt herself.

Finding amusement in the situation, they were unsure whether to call a mental hospital or let the girl be.

She was about to bang her head against the table again but a hand caught her head before she can.

She looked up to see Jaemin, trays of food right behind him as he used telepathy to defy gravity.

"You'll get hurt"

He said, taking a seat next to the girl. Eunha watched as he controlled each tray, distributing them carefully.

Eunha found herself examining his features. From his hair to his lips.

His newly dyed hair was a piercing color this time. The pendant she gave him when they were kids hang loosely againts his neck.

Eunha swore his jaw could cut trough anything with how sharp it looked. The-oddly enough-white shirt that he was wearing was tucked under his pants.

"Are you going to eat or stay staring at me?"

Eunha snapped out her thoughts, realising she might've just been staring at him for a long time. She shook her head, watching as Jaemin glanced at her with a sly smirk on his lips.

"Stop looking at me like that before I punch you, Na Jaemin"