{I Love You}

Underswap

If you guyz don't know what Underswap is, then... You ain't *trash at all, since Underswap is practically the most popular Undertale AU ever created (based on my own research).

*trash = Undertale Fan

Underswap, known by its name, is where the characters in Undertale's roles are swapped, e.g. Papyrus becomes Sans, Sans becomes Papyrus, Frisk becomes Chara, Chara becomes Frisk, etc.

If ya still don't get what I mean, google is right around the corner!

This oneshot is specially requested by GalaxyLunaMoon, and considering the fact that I call this 'first of firsts'.

>This is the first-ever requested oneshot.
>By the first Key Master of Why Not?
>And it's also the first Underswap-based story I have ever written, so please... Don't judge meh!

Anyways, I hope you like this story, Galaxy, and I'm sorry if didn't get to your expectations.

Also, if you guyz might've recalled from the first chapter, all requested stories are unlocked!

Onwards to the story then, pinksterz!💕

⚠Warning: A slight itty-bit of hidden mild language. Y'know, this is Underswap Frisk we're talking. It won't be complete without the shit talk, okay? Also, le feels.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“I hate you.” She cried, giving him the darkest expression anyone could ever do.

“I LOVE YOU TOO!” he smiled eagerly, his star-shaped pinpricks lovingly gazed at her stern figure.

“No, Blue. You don’t understand… I. HATE. YOU.” She growled, venom spitting out with every word that comes out of her strong but pained voice.

“YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT EVERY TIME, HUMAN.” He beamed at her goofily, scratching the back of his blue scarf-covered neck.

“Can’t you get the point, bonehead?! I don’t wanna see you anymore! Just the sight of you makes me want to rip that silly smile of yours and burn it down to who knows where! So you better stay away from me, and leave me alone! I don’t want you around me all the time, Blue! I’m tired! Tired of everything.” She screamed, hoping that naïve skull of his could absorb all the darts she’s been giving.

“I-I, DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, FRISK.” He spoke a little quietly, slowly taking in everything that she had said. But as he realized what she was about to say, his soul beat faster, wishing what he just heard wasn’t true.

She, on the other hand, couldn’t help but break in a verge of tears, but she tried her best to hold it back inside. Just the sound of her name coming out of his permanent grin made her heart break and cry, wanting to run up to him for a comforting embrace, yet she held back.

“W-we’re…” she paused between shaky breaths.

“We’re over, Sans.”

________________________________

Days had turn to weeks, yet the memory of being dumped by his girlfriend pained his very soul. He couldn’t believe that a very day like that would even muster up to come out and ruin everything he had worked hard to claim.