◈ Chapter 13 ◈

13 | A STRANGER

╼ ╾

JIEUN'S POV:

I sighed as I plopped down on the couch after that Jerk left. It was only me and this big lonely mansion.

With bunch of maids and guards of course.

The most thing I wanted right now was Jimin's presence near me, I missed the moments we had.

And as far as I remember, Taehyung only asked me stay away from Jungwoo. So it apparently meant I could still call Jimin, Jin, Jisoo and Tzuyu for a sleepover right?

Without thinking furthermore, I picked up my phone to invite them all for a sleepover. It will be hell of a fun night.

I guess so....

-----

"Sorry Jieun, I can't come over right now", I pouted as I heard Tzuyu through the phone.

Jin and Jisoo were already on the way, I called Jimin and he'll be a bit late because of work. The only person left now was Tzuyu.

"Why? I thought you were free"

"I'm free...but the problem is Jungwoo. He's eyeing me 24/7. If he knows I'm coming over at your place, he'll surely tag along and I don't want that", I sadly chuckled as I heard her. She cares alot for me, I truly don't deserve her.

"Isn't there any way of sneaking out? I miss you so much, it won't be fun without you", I spoke and waited for a positive response from her.

"Allright I'll try my best to sneak out", I could feel some nervousness in her voice. I thought a little before an idea lit up on my mind.

"I have a plan"

-----

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Why are you so tensed up? Come on relax a bit", I took a deep breath in, trying to calm myself after hearing Hoseok.

No I wasn't nervous to meet Namjoon, it's just that a part of me was worried for Jieun at home.

Is she okay?

Strange thoughts like the mansion burning up were coming in my mind as I tried hard to throw them away.

I kept telling myself that it'll be fine as long as she meets no one. It'll be fine.

"It's just a few minutes away", Hoseok muttered as I pursed my lips, ready to face the man that I captured a week ago.

This time, I'll surely make him speak.

------

"Who are you?", A woman in her thirty's asked us as soon as she noticed some unfamiliar faces standing at her doorstep.

Maybe his wife? Or the Maid..

"We are here to meet Kim Namjoon. We're close friends", I smirked as I stated which made the women frown.