[30] Five weeks

"Do you know what happened to my daughter yet? Do you know why she collapsed at home? Why she isn't well?" I question the nurse.

"Sir the doctor is in with her now, she's awake and she's taking, and I'm sure you'll be able to see her in no time, please just sit down and the doctor will be right you."

"But I need to know now, I-"

"Andre." Sara places her hand on my shoulder "please just come and sit down, if she's talking and she's awake that's a good sign."

Huffing I take my place once more in the waiting room chair, Abel sitting to the right and Sara on the left. I just want to know what's wrong with my baby girl.

Bella's POV:

"Bella." I hear my name being spoken as I'm shaken awake. I hope my eyes and blink a few times as they adjust to the light. Once I'm able to focus I find a middle aged lady standing at my bedside. She has short brown, bobbed hair and dark circles under her eyes, she looks tired. She's dressed in scrubs and has a stepescope around her neck and it's then I release she's a doctor and I'm clearly at the hospital.

"Hi Bella, I'm Dr Greyland, how are you feeling?"

"Um, okay?" I ask as if a question and attempt to sit myself up. "Have I been here long?"

"No, your parents bought you in less then an hour ago. Do you remember what happened?"

"I was at home and I was arguing with my brother and then I just couldn't breath."

"Have you had cases of Anxiety in the past?"

"Yes, but never that badly, usually I can breath through it."

"I see." She nods "so you believe it was an anxiety attack you had today?"

"Well I'm assuming so, but shouldn't you know?" I question, knitting my brows together

"And you don't know of any other possible reason you might have collapsed?"

"No, should I?"

"We have run some tests on you and everything came back as clear in regards to anything sinister.  However something did show up in your bloods."

"Oh?"

"You're five weeks pregnant."

"P-pregnant? Me?"

"Yes honey, I have your lab report right here." She says looking down at her clipboard

"But that's not possible, I mean I have a boyfriend but we always use protection and-" I stop for a moment as it comes rushing back to me.

The night Jex and I had sex in the back of my car we didn't have protection so we didn't use any, and I'd be lazy in taking my pill because I didn't think I was having sex so I didn't need it.

"Five weeks." I breath "I-I'm five weeks pregnant."

"Yes, that's what the bloods confirm." She nods "it also explains your collapsing tonight, not only due to the panic attack but because your blood pressure will rise quicker when pregnant, and your results also show you need to be drinking more water."

"Dr Greyland I'm sorry, the family keep asking to see the patient." A nurse sticks her head into the room.

"One second." She smiles and then turns back to me. "We'll keep you in for a couple of hours to keep an eye on you, but you should be fine to leave after that."

"Please don't say anything to my family." I tell her quickly

"You're over the age of eighteen Bella, it's not my place to give out any information unless you give me permission."