➽Chapter 9

“Guys, how is the condition of the house?” Samay asked as they settled in the hospital's cafeteria

Not good! The pictures are shown all over the Tv and from the pictures, we won't be able to stay there before renovation.” Dishank said as he sipped his coffee.

Erisha then asked, “So we are going to farmhouse or staying in hotel?” the others nodded in reply.

Guys you all talk, I'll go and check Mimi” Samay said and he received a reply from Vritika with a wink, “Dadi is also there! Do check upon her also”

“Acha I was telling, let's go on a trip till the time, our house is renovated. Also let's senf our parents on some tirth yatra so we can have a cousins trip. PleasseeeeeErisha said with a pout which was but obviously accepted by her brothers who can't deny their baby sister.

“Okay, I'll talk to papa and chachus, but where do you want to go?” Adhyan asked.

London or Paris or Hawai or Thailand! Any thing will do!” Erisha said with joy and others laughed at her excitement.

✦✧✦✧

Here Samay first went and checked his dadi. He then went and talked to her doctor.

Then he was finally given the good news that Meher has gained consciousness.

He immediately ran towards her room where he found Meher murmuring something to herself and confused why she is in hospital.

Samay immediately hugged her and it confused her more.

Are you seriously The Samay Chauhan?” Meher asked foolishly.

I was scared! I thought I won't be able to save you. Seeing you unconscious ripped my heart. I felt that I couldn't protect you.” Samay whispered and unknown to him a tear slipped from his eyes.

Samay? Are you crying for me? Like seriously, I thought we hated each other!” Meher joked.

Shut up! Here I was scared and you are making fun of me? Also, I don't hate you, I just disliked you and I still do. So don't you think anything else..” Samay mocked but still didn't break the hug.

Their banter continued in the same position which was broken by the sweet voice of the youngest member of the family Erisha.

See D bhai! I told you we will disturb them. They are busy let's visit dadi.”

“We are doing nothing!” Both spoke together as Samay finally broke the hug.

Meher turned towards the visitors only to find them giving teasing smile especially her bhabhis.

✦✧✦✧

Meher was given discharge the same day while dadi was given discharge the next day.

Two days passed after Revati and Adhyan's anniversary. In these two days Revati and Adhyan didn't get time to properly talk to each other. Due to this Revati thought Adhyan still dislikes her while Adhyan thought she hates him for lying and is angry with him.

Here, Dishank and Vritika rarely got time with each other as Vritika was busy preparing blueprint of their house according to everyone's choice.

After dadi, recovered the elders made a plan to visit Vaishnav Devi while the younger clan decided to travel to Hawai.

Erisha you packed everything properly right? After reaching the halfway to the airport don't tell me you forgot something.” Adhyan asked to which Erisha nodded.

The elders had already left a night before and the youngsters were going to depart today.

Everyone was waiting at the hotel receptionist for the youngest couple. Soon they both came fighting with each other.

How much do you two fight? Sometimes I worry that you will both kill each other some day. How did you guys marry each other?” Revati asked in astonishment.

We didn't have choice to whether to marry or not, like you all.” Samay spoke in a serious tone but no one understood the reason of his seriousness so they assumed he spoke that as he recently fought with Meher but Meher caught the sadness in his voice and gave him a sad smile as if consoling him.

✦✧✦✧

Text messages between ****** & *****
(Guess the people)

Left for airport?

Yup, you reached Hawai?

Ya, just boarded the cab, excited to meet you...

Me too, remember to my family you are my best friend not lover,

I know I remember!
Love you and miss you too

Love you too eagerly waiting!!!
Bye, boarding the planr  

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

A filler chapter!

Hopefully you guys liked it.

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Also thanks alot for 1k + reads, it feels so good to have so many reads. Thanks alot for everyone's support.

Love,
Writer!