CHAPTER 20: Caught?

AUTHOR'S POV

There was something or the other going on everyone's mind at the party.

Anna was excited talk to Evan.

Cass was planning how to stop Anna from talking to Evan.

Rose was busy thinking how could she have a dance with Blake.

And our Ev was busy ignoring her Xander.

"Hey guys let's go outside I have to talk to you all please." Rose said all excited. Four of them went to the garden.

"I have a plan." Rose said all excited.

"What plan?" Anna asked.

"Umm.. of me and Blake dancing."

"Oh God Rose stop it. You very well know that's not gonna happen." Ev answered.

"Ya. A monster named Alexander will kill you if he saw both of you together in each others arms." Cass said with a scared look. Ev glared at her.

I thought she was angry at him.

"He will not know."

"How?" Ev asked crossing her arms on her chest.

"Umm.. okay Ev I know you won't agree to this but I can't think of anything else right now." Ev raised her brows and Rose continued "Please go and dance with him not just a dance but a sexy one so that he just doesn't look at anyone but you. Just make him lose in those eyes of yours. And you two will guard me and Blake. While dancing with your dance partners. It would be dark with just some lights so I don't think Alex would be able to see us. Anna you can have a dance with Evan and Cass as you are not interested in Evan you can take that guy..." Rose said pointing at Scott.

Ev- "HELL NO."

Cass- "EWW. NOT HIM."

Anna - "I AM SO FINE WITH THIS."

They all shouted in unison.

"Please can't you do this one favor to your poor friend." Rose said with puppy eyes.

"Fine." Cass and Ev replied.

Ev was so scared to do this. Asking Alexander Knight for a dance that too a sexy one was like putting her hands in a burning fire. But she has to do this for her crazy friend who was mad in love.

When she went inside she saw Alexander was already on the dance floor dancing with someone. She saw Evan and Blake too with some others with them dancing. But her eyes were focused just on the one girl who was now dancing with her husband. She was Maddison White. She got irritated when she saw them dancing. Anna started dancing with Evan, Cass was going to Scott when Ev stopped her.

"Can you choose some other partner please? I want to dance with him." Ev said.

"Oh! You are a savior let me tell you I didn't myself wanted to dance with him. I love you so much. Enjoy!" Cass said and went.

Anna was dancing and talking to Evan.

Cass found someone to dance with her but her eyes were on Evan and Anna.

Rose was lost in Blake's eyes.

Alexander was dancing with Maddison but his eyes were at Ev who was now dancing with Scott without even once looking at Alexander she could feel his piercing gaze on her.

Then the music changed and the partners too. Just one couple remained lost in each other- Blake and Rose. They were not even focusing on the music they were so lost in each other.