16| Accusations

Started writing on 4th July 2020.
Completed on 7th July 2020.
Word count : 2852 words.
_____________________________

- D I V Y A -

"Oh really? Then you should know who my husband is. He's Ayaan your boss." I spurted out in a hurry due to my well growing anger. You talk bad about me and I'll make your life a walking hell.

And then I realised what blunder I've created. Dug my own graveyard. How can I disclose the truth that Ayaan is my husband? Oh God!

Never in my life I've slipped my tongue, not even once. But today, how can I do this? What will I do know?

What more could I do? Just get ready to face the consequences.

"What?" They both crossed their hands over their mouth, "Ayaan, your husband! Husbaaanndddd!!" One of them was looking like she's gonna have a heart attack.

"Are you sure? He's so hot and you-"

"What me? Huh?" I shouted. They're acting like this girls in my school who always drooled over Ayaan all the time and called him hot.

Is he really that hot?

What am I thinking? This dream is gonna ruin my mind and my whole body!

"Well nothing. Don't mind." One of them said and they both ran away.

They're nothing but cowards. Running away from problems you've created is not a solution. Instead you should learn to face it and solve it from its roots.

Why am I standing here alone and whom am I teaching?

I came out and went back to my cabin. It means what Ayaan said was right. He already said that people would misunderstand us being alone for a long time in the same room . And that's what happened. Hats off to you Ayaan!! I always thought that you could think nothing but now you've proved that you're a long distanced viewer. You can really think about the future.

Why am I praising him? What wrong with you Divya?

And the days passed like this, being engulfed in work. Whole team did nothing but bathing in the pool of work.

One day.

Two days.

Three days.

Four days.

Five days.

Six days.

Days passed like this. Only I know how I've spent these days without my life's most precious thing. Sleep. I slept but only for maximum five hours. Don't ever think my precious is Ayaan. He won't ever become my precious belonging. Not even the weekends were free. Who would like to work on weekends?

But the thing I wonder is what happened to those ladies who were talking about me in the restroom. There is no news flowing in the air. Something is wrong in the environment. I'll check it afterwards.

And finally the day came, the day when sales of fresh designs would start.

Why am I feeling nervous? Because Ayaan is handling this project. This is the first time he's handling the designing department's new project. I don't know how it will go. Until now dad was the one who was the leader of all the departments. He did all the things professionally and efficiently.

This man is really making me mad. Don't worry Divya, everything is going to be alright. Just close you eyes and take a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

"You're really funny Divya. Doing standing yoga. Keep it up." I heard Ayaan giggling and quickly opened my eyes. He's the only man who can have a ice-chilled mind during a tight schedule.