↬ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟎𝟐.𝟐 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 - ✔

Suggestion #2, Technoblade - Part 2

This is a part two to my Technoblade soulmate AU, so if you haven't read it this one probably won't make that much sense. If you wanna read it, it's the Suggestion #2 Technoblade, so go check it out!

FYI, my keyboard is a little fudged right now, and the A-key is not functioning 100%, so it either doesn't type it and have to press the key 10000 times before it works, or it writes two A's. So, there's a high chance that there's gonna be quite a lot missing, or double, a's. Hope it's alright :)

ENJOY!!!!

"So you found thy soulmate?"

You snapped back into reality in the blink of an eye, and the whole scenery returned. The woman was still screaming at the man, her child watching with big and curious eyes. The whole café returned, every single customer, even if there weren't that many. The smell of cake and coffee returned in your nose, and the homey feeling, the fuzzy sensation laced in the air.

You perceived the redness on Techno's face once you felt that you weren't floating anymore, and you were sure he could see yours. It was fairly visible, even to the eyes of the customers, but they were focused on the dramatic scene of the woman and man.

To think that they had no idea that two people had just found each other in the outburst of that woman. She had been the reason for their reunion, without even knowing. The man who had grabbed her shoulders affectionately, in hopes of getting her number, had been the reason for the two once again getting back together without even knowing.

"Was they what you expected?"

The memories, those that before had been hazy and blurry, was now clear as a sky. You remembered everything, every little memory shared with Techno. Every single detail.

He was still watching you with intense eyes, having not snapped back into the real world yet. He didn't seem like he wanted to.

Everything about him looked so perfect, you thought. His dark hair, glasses, the smallest of details covering his face. Every bump of his skin looked so tempting to touch, to caress with your hand that was twitching. Twitching towards him.

You didn't want to ever leave the position you were in. And even if you were now aware of the people around you, what was happening right at this moment, you just... Just wanted to look at him all day, be with him every second.

Because he was your soulmate. And he was better than what you expected.

"Did you feel the sting on thy hand, as half a heart is burned into thy skin?"

You both simultaneously hissed in pain, and looked down to where a weird ache began thumbing on your hand. Your skin started sizzling, and you almost screamed in pain. But the many times you had felt Techno's pain had gifted you with the tolerance of keeping quiet about something that hurt.

You knew you only felt half of his pain, so his tolerance must be better than yours.

It only took seconds, before the sizzling of your skin burning vanished as if it had never been there in the first place.

And right there on the side of your hand, was half a heart. It was only an outline, yet it was visible like the day outside. A black outline, one that was painful to touch, to scratch, leaving an imprint in your skin that would only leave your body when your soul started their descent to the sky, ready to take form as a new human. It would be there forever, just invisible, and would finally reappear once you found Techno in your next lifetime as well.