13

Ivan’s POV:

Another month has passed and Mocha has found himself some hobbies such as art, writing, and music. Although we still share a bedroom, I told him to take one of the spare rooms and turn it into his own office of hobbies and he did just that. I’m just now getting finished with my paperwork and walking out of my own office when passing his and hearing a slight childish giggle come from his hobbies office. I stopped outside the door to listen and he was talking with a higher pitched voice and was saying his words differently while addressing “Mr. Pink” who I assume is his stuffed animal I bought him. “Mr. Pink do chu tink Mr. Ivan would calls me weird for being wike dis?” he asked softly. I’m well aware of the topic of age regressing and it being a good coping skill for people with trauma but I never thought Mocha was a little. Sure he was small and cute with a liking for childlike things but I wasn’t sure that exactly meant he was a little. My heart hurt a little hearing him asking if I would think he was weird because I would never judge him for something he uses to cope with his past. 

I slowly opened the door not wanting to scare him out of his headspace, “Little mouse can I talk to you?” He looked up at me and back down at his stuffy that he was holding and he must have assumed I heard him because he looked really embarrassed as he nodded slowly in response. “Listen, I know about little space and littles and I would never judge you for that, okay?” he nodded again. “I also know that littles usually like having a caregiver. I don’t know if I will be any good at it but may I try to be a caregiver for you?” that made him look up at me quickly with a face displaying pure happiness. “Yes pwease!” he squealed, making me chuckle and ask for a hug which he gave instantly. Tomorrow I should surprise him by taking him out to buy stuff for his littlespace because as of right now he only had Mr. Pink.

Nighttime came around and big Mocha was back out for dinner so we had a more in detail talk about the subject of littlespace. I asked him what he would like to call me while in littlespace because I didn’t want to assume he would just call me ‘daddy’ but to my surprise he wanted to call me that. I asked about his little age and he says it ranges from 3 to 6 which I made a mental note to remember. We talked about him having rules for himself while in his headspace and punishments for if he didn’t follow them. I didn’t feel comfortable with spankings because I know he was abused so we agreed on timeouts and writing punishments. We went to our room after eating and taking showers in seperate bathrooms. He was finished first, waiting on the bed in baggy sleep clothes and holding his stuffy which made me smile at how adorable he was. I was feeling happy that he felt comfortable enough to be in his headspace around me now because it would help him a lot if he could be little whenever he needed without having to hide it in fear of what I would say or think. I layed down pulling him close to me, “Goodnight my little mouse.” He squeaked out a soft “ Nini Iva- … Da-daddy”.

Mocha’s POV:

“Wake up little one I have plans for us today,” I heard my caregiver’s voice as he softly shook me awake. I am apparently a grumpy morning little because my response was to ‘hmph’ and cover my face with the heavy comforter. “Little one I have waffles being made, you wouldn’t want to let your favorite get cold now would you?” he teased and I instantly sat up with a wide grin on my face. Waffles were my favorite because that meant bright and fresh fruit along with whip cream would be there for me to put on top. “I wants my waffles I no lets them get cold!” I whined earning me a soft laugh from him. He asked if I wanted to be held or to walk on my own so, I made grabby hands at him as my answer and he picked me up. I had my head resting on his shoulder and my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands supporting my weight. 

Once at the table he cut my food which he usually helped me with even before now so it was nothing new. I turned super red whenI realized I made a small mess, big me never does that. Daddy wasn’t mad, he wiped me down with a wet rag and carried me back upstairs to our room and entered our walk-in closet. “Should daddy pick out your clothes for today little one?” he hummed and I could feel his chest vibrate. “Yes pwease daddy” I squeaked out in excitement as he set me down on my own feet before telling me to wait on the bed for him. Sitting patiently on the bed for daddy, he soon comes back with a pastel purple sweatshirt and a pair of my favorite black tights which were feminine but I loved wearing them with baggy shirts or sweaters. Taking the clothes, I rushed off to put them on and return back to show daddy. He gave me a look over and nodded content with the sight of his outfit choice on me before making me take a seat and helping me put on my black converse. He then went and changed before we were set on our way to go do whatever he planned for us today.