𝓘 𝓪𝓶 ?

Be brave enough to heal yourself
Even when it hurts
-Anonymous

Ahiras pov

Time waits for none and the same has happened with us also. After his beautiful proposal, we returned back the next day. And to be honest that one was also very beautiful and perfect. This honeymoon or vacation as Azlaan likes to call it brought us very close as a couple. I have no words to describe this one month that has past after our vacations. Even after being busy in his workload, not a single day had past where Azlaan didn't made me realise how much I mean to him .

Closing my diary I walked towards the kitchen to make some hot coffee for myself.

"You want something Ahira?" Mom enquired as soon as I stepped inside the kitchen.

"Just came to make myself a cup of coffee" I answered smiling at her concern.

Oh did I forgot to mention that I am forbidden to leave my bedroom as I've been feeling little bit dizzy and feverish since yesterday.

"Ok sit, I'll make it for you" She said while I sat enjoying the mother's love.

I was about to sit down when I heard the door bell ring.

"Rinoz check who is it" Mom shouted.

Minutes passed and Ayesha entered the kitchen with a grin on her face. I smiled looking at her.

"How are you Ayesha?" Mom asked.

"Im fine aunty. How are you ?" she asked.

"Fine dear, you sit while I'll make you some coffee" Mom said.

"Umm..No aunty, I mean not now. Um..yeah I forgot to bring medicine for mom. Can I take Ahira with me? We will be back in fifteen minutes" She reasoned while I thanked her internally.

"Its just two minutes my dear and besides Ahira is not well. So No!" She said strictly and I sighed.

Taking out my phone I typed a message to Ayesha and indicated her to check it.

Reading the message she looked up suddenly, her eyes going wide making me nervous all over again. Soon her widened eyes turned into a naughty grin making me glare at her.

"Its ok Aunty, I'll go and come in a minute." She sang and ran out from there winking at me.

"What happened to her?" Mom frowned at her sudden change of behaviour.

"Nothing she is mad" I shrugged and went to my room with my coffee.

.

.

.

Strolling from one end to the other in the washroom, five mintues felt like five decades.

"Ahira" I heard my impatient friend shout from outside.

"What?" I shouted back.

"Nothing "

Closing my eyes, I took the device to check the result. Seeing the pink line I was literally about to faint when I heard a knock on the door.