[27]

DAYS REMAINING: 11

DAYS REMAINING: 11

"RICKY, LISTEN TO EVERYTHING I have to say before you speak, okay?" Luna started to say. Her and her boyfriend were chilling on her front porch swing currently after riding home from school together. The school day was rough and boring, leaving the two of them completely drained.

Ricky smirked, "If you're about to propose, I'm going to stop you right there. The answer is yes." The girl sat up straighter, scrunching up her face.

"What? No! That's not what I was doing," she yelled out, trying to hold back a smile. She was quite pleased to know that he would have said yes if she asked him to marry her. "So I know how we planned tonight to be a date night for just the two of us, but I was thinking... What if we do a double date with Red and Ash? I think it would be fun!" Luna exclaimed enthusiastically as she grabbed his forearm. "Because you know we always hang out with single people," she added with a whine.

He laughed at her last sentence with her. "I know, baby. But you know, I think that would be fun too. Even though I really just wanted to spend time with you, I guess it's cool if my best friend and his girlfriend join us tonight."

She clapped her hands excitedly, throwing her arms around him in a quick hug. Then she whipped out her phone to call Ashlyn. Ricky was baffled by her quick actions, but pulled out his phone to shoot a text to Big Red in warning for his girlfriend's idea for tonight.

"Hi! It's Luna," she paused, waiting for the other girl's reply. "I'm doing good, thanks for asking! The reason I called? Oh yes! Me and Ricky had planned a date night for tonight, but I suggested that we go on a double date with you and Red. How does that sound?" Pause for a good ten seconds. "Great!! I'm just tired of hanging with single people all the time," she laughed. They exchanged a few more words before they hung up, promising to text each other in a few with the plans for tonight.

Ricky looked expectantly at his girlfriend. "So? What's the verdict?"

"Oh, she's down! We just have to figure out what to do." He nodded, beginning to think to himself what they could do. He was originally planning on going to this nice restaurant downtown with Luna, but now that the two other people were involved, he wasn't sure that was a good idea anymore. Ricky would save that idea for when it was just the two of them.

Ricky came up with a few ideas, but his girlfriend had shot them all down with various lame excuses. It wasn't until he suggested the roller rink that she agreed with a hint of excitement. Luna couldn't remember the last time she went roller skating. Even if she wasn't the best at it, she had always had a lot of fun doing it when she was younger.

The two had texted the new couple to meet them at Reilly's Roller Rink. It wasn't too far from her house so after Luna had changed her clothes, they headed to the roller rink for a fun night, they hoped, to relax after their long school day.