Chapter 81

Even though they'll return alive with few injuries and all, rescuing one girl caused a lot of innocent people to die.

I placed a 'do not disturb' sign in front of my room that the Bismarck family had provided. I then lock the door.

From what I remembered they were caught and Aeduan, the person who they were waiting a while ago, was a powerful magic user making him a perfect target for the new produce drug that can give the magic-less people to have magic or more. By doing so they first need to boost the magic of the victim which was dangerous since the body couldn't stand the amount of power leading to have uncontrollable magic.

Because of that, after Aeduan lost control of his magic most of the people in that building died having them buried alive whether it's a bad guy or a victim.

The only contribution that Magnolia did was pull this Aeduan back to reality and stop his magic by giving him a heroine's hug.

Opening the bag, I pulled out the blue wig that I made Bwi wear before and a plain white shirt and a jumper shorts.

Luckily I was on the first floor, I jumped out of the window with my boots connecting to the ground with a soft thud and went to where Edmund and Lucas were.

I planned in exploring the streets if I got bored at the party but it seems like I'll be having a detour.

"Those kids should have waited. I could already see Edmund's glaring eyes piercing through my skull when he saw me. I bet he'll punish me for sneaking out and exposing my life in danger by going to where he is," I murmured as I run a little bit faster.

Whether I like it or not this was the only way to tell him the location of the drug den. Edmund and Lucas must first arrive before Aiden and company do.

I glanced up at the sky, clouds threatening to rain that slowly covers the sun.

From where I was now I could see that they were still fighting. It wasn't just one who couldn't control his magic but they were three. A group of knights was treating the other knights while the others were helping evacuate the people who were trapped inside their houses.

The ground shook making me tripped. I quickly stood up continued to get near ignoring the sting of my knees after being scraped. I never saw Edmund nor Lucas fought but they sure look frighteningly powerful. The man who was now two times larger than a regular man tried to attack Edmund head-on but Edmund easily dodged and placed his hand on the man's face with a tight grip and the next thing I knew was a lighting struct them. The man's body was burned head to toe but still alive, he lifts one of his large arm ready to bash the king's head. Without wasting a second more, Edmund slit the throat finishing the man's life.

Did he just summoned a lightning. . ?

Blood that was spilling started to rise until it forms a huge circle of blood leaving the body dry.

Now it made sense why there were three dead bodies that looked like they were sucked dry.

The blood that was in mid-air hovered next to Lucas and when he touched it the pool of blood dispersed above him forming into a sharp spear-like. A hundred spear-like shot down hitting on the opponent every inch of her body.

Perhaps I should wait for the two to calm down before I walk there, I thought. My mouth going dry from the fight that was unfolding before me.

But one thing that caught my eyes was that Edmund was his sword. It was a Holy Item.

"Little miss."

Looking over to my left, a suspicious-looking man was smiling at me. His eyes were on my wounded knees that were slowly healing.

"Do you perhaps have healing magic?"

"No," I immediately replied and walked away from him. But he grabbed my hand, took a small knife, and gave a shallow cut on my arm. He watched the cut patched like it never been there.

"Interesting. You're perfect."

And before I could move or say a word he used his magic.