chapter 3

Due to the fact that we arrived late and Khalid had to rush to the JETs class while Kunmi went to heaven knows where, Bimpe and I decided to join our mates on the plot so far they didn't go to the assembly.

"Hi," We both greeted the chief scavenger girl who was also our plot prefect.

She left the side of the ADS patients in our class and walked up to us with a smile.

"Did you write our number?" I asked and she nodded in return. Even though we didn't do anything on the plot, who loves sweeping a large area or cutting grass and doing all other cleaning stuffs every blessed day? She always ensured to mark our attendance, most times Bimpe and I do not go to plot but the plot Prefects always ensured our numbers were included in the attendance.

If it wasn't because  AY's car had a fault which resulted in us getting to school late Bimpe and I won't even bother to go to the plot, this was actually the first time we went there since resumption, but we were never scolded or flogged for not tending the plot.

"Okay, thanks," Bimpe said,  she smiled at us before leaving, while she instructed others to work on the plot, Bimpe and I sat under the only big tree on our plot and played with the flowers while watching the others working on the plot.

It wasn't long before we noticed the assembly had ended, so, others left the plot and we walked to our class. Seconds later, Bimpe and I left the class with my lunch bag to our usual spot. Others joined later, and we had Yam and egg sauce for breakfast before the bell was jingled for the first period.

"What are you selling?" The whole class jested immediately Abimbola walked into the class. Bimpe and I snickered before she eyed everyone and greeted our CRS teacher.

Miss Grace who was our CRS teacher had actually been the one who instructed everyone to always shout 'What are you selling?' whenever any female student walks into the class with her skirt under her breast. Normally our skirt was meant to start from our waist line but most stupid girls who wanted to attract the attention of boys or just belong do pull up their skirt to their breast, Miss Grace was the first to notice this act and she'd decided we disgrace any student that does that.

She was everyone's favourite teacher considering the fact that her class was always interesting, and she was friendly and nice. To me, she always helped me sell my cupcakes to students so far the school didn't want us selling anything but Miss Grace had decided to help me sell my cupcakes and at such most teachers believed she was the one that sold the cupcakes.

Also, she was like a relationship counsellor, one of the few teachers that didn't see any wrong in students dating unlike all those stupid ones. All this and many more was the major reason students loved her.

"So guys, do you want me to dictate the note or write it?" she inquired immediately Abimbola sat beside Nnena, they were actually in front of Bimpe and I.

"Let's write," the whole class roared.

"Okay, but I can't write it for you ooo, Kikiope, come and write," she said and I wrinkled my nose before standing up, after collecting the lesson note from her, I picked up a blue marker from the teacher's table and proceeded to write on the board.

I was left-handed and also had a very beautiful handwriting which made them turn me into the board writer, I didn't have any problem with it though so far I loved writing and was also the person who helped Miss Grace write her lesson note most times. Few teachers like 'Ìyá Ìbón' wanted to make me write their lesson notes too but I declined so far I didn't like any one of them.

Immediately I completed the note, the bell was jingled to signal warning for the end of first period, after few discussions, Miss Grace left the class and our Maths teacher walked in immediately, he couldn't even allow us to rest before coming into the class, stupid man.