Chapter 39: All the Lies

——————————————————————

"Ouch I'm sorry."

Sienna you just apologised to a fucking tree branch.

Why did no one tell me sneaking out was this hard?
I think I'm stranded on the roof...
Oh, never mind I found a ladder.

Don't fall...don't fall...don't f-

Ok that one fucking hurt.

The ladder came crashing down and I made that my cue to leave before they came rushing out to see what all the noise was about.

I'm on lesson five of learning how to fly. Sorry about all the banging boys!

Sure enough, I was able to make it out the gate and up the road.
I had to make my own way towards the outskirts of this neighbourhood because no taxis enjoy the idea coming around here.
For obvious reasons...

Once I did, I caught the attention of the first that I had seen and gave him the address of where to take me.
I felt unusually comfortable going to meet this person, maybe because Parker Street is very public so there is a very small chance of me getting murdered.
Still a chance Sienna, still a chance.

But hey I'm always willing to put up a fight.

After a short ride, I payed and tipped the driver then went to look for the Rosalyn cafe, it wasn't long before I found it, it was very feminine.
White and baby pink colours took over, in an odd way, it fit the name.

It comforted me, unless the person was a freak and wanted to murder me in pink, fluffy furry land.

Ordering an iced coffee, I took a seat and pulled out my phone noticing I was early since it was only 11:45 .

The first thing that caught my attention was the hundreds of miss calls and texts that i had got from practically everyone.
Oops.

Bad boy killas bang bang:

Adriano: Sienna if you don't get your wrench head ass home right now.

Dominico: Where the fuck are you? Come back NOW.

Christian: What happened?

Me: I'll be back later leave me alone now please 😘.

With that I removed the sim out of my phone so they can't track where I am. And groaned placing it down.

They are always on my case over everything, I'm 18 I am not a child anymore.

Shortly after, my iced coffee arrived... it was pretty nasty which was ironic due to the look of the cafe.

12:03. Did this person not have accurate timing?
Contradicting my words, I felt a presence seat themselves in front of me, I don't know what the hell possessed me to keep my head down.

Sienna they probably think your weird look up.

After about a minute of arguing with myself I finally made the decision to look up.
I know crazy right?

Shocked? Is that the word? Because from what I had heard in the phone I had expected this person to be a middle aged ,creepy obnoxious dude but instead stood a stunning girl in front of me, she had brunette hair and brown eyes, she was a little tan and stood just over my height.
She looked around the same age as me, maybe a year or two older, but no more than that.

"What am I supposed to say?" I question, utterly speechless.

"Ok I'll start... hi I'm Natalia nice to meet you." She replies raising her hand out for me to shake. Unwillingly I do so.