XI.furthermore

This morn, Agatha woke up earlier than usual, preparing Genesis two buckets of water, one for his body, another for hair.

Genesis woke up in his usual time, a few minutes earlier than Agatha and was about to fetch himself water and for Agatha when as soon as he opened his door, there lie two buckets of water.

Stunned enveloped him yet slowly blended with adoration for he didn't expect Agatha doing this though of course, he knew she was doing all the best she could to help.

Still, for Genesis, her presence and her heavenly cooking are more than enough.

Smiling, Genesis, after bathing, of course, went downstairs, the sweet aroma of Agatha's cooking, as usual, fills up the whole room.

As soon as Genesis laid his hazelnut eyes on her, it felt as if the world was in slow-motion, his feet glued on the staircase, for there stood Agatha, that sweet smile painted on her face, her dimples showing, wearing a beautifully-sewed blue frock.

"Good morning, Agatha,"  greeted Genesis, sitting down, eyeing Agatha as she smoothed her blue frock.

"Goo-good morning, Sir,"

The regret he wouldn't feel for purchasing a costly fabric as he eyes Agatha wore the blue dress, its color reminding him of her eyes.

Truth is, Genesis vividly remembers picking the very fabric due to the same reason, because he was captivated by its color, the color of Agatha's mesmerizing eyes.

Before Genesis knew it, the words fell out his mouth, a sly grin, "You look absolutely beautiful in blue, Agatha,"

Of course, Agatha blushed, ducking her head as she sat down across from him, pretending to be busy pouring their glasses of water.

"Not that you're less beautiful in earth-colors, what I meant is-" Genesis didn't finish his statement, thus letting out a sigh for messing up this morning already for merely being awkward.

Or so he thought because, in the corner of his eyes, he saw Agatha grinning as she adjusted the white floral plate before him.

"If you ha-have anything you want me to sew, just say it,"

He shrugged, " I don't know but you could check my drawers later,"

Agatha going to a man's room seems to be too much for an innocent girl like her judging from her crimson cheeks.

Frustrated at his choice of words, Genesis let his dark fingers ran through his closely-chopped hair, "If you don't mind, that's it,"

Biting her lips, Agatha's eyes shifted from the bowl to his waiting eyes, "I-I'll go check later, Sir,"

"Thanks for the water, by the way, dear though you shouldn't bother yourself much, I can imagine how heavy it must've been for you," Genesis said, taking a bite on the garlic bread.

"I i-insist, Sir, you see, I'm used to i-it,"

That halted Genesis, his brow furrowing.

"Care to elaborate that, honey?"

"Ba-back in Caderbu-bury, I always ne-need to carry ten buckets of warm water in the mo-morning then in ni-night every day for my employ-employers," she answered, tucking in her red hair, biting her inner cheek.

His grip around the utensils hardened, his knuckles turning white.

"20 buckets every day? How many people do you even work for?" Genesis coerced himself not to raise his voice though Agatha could tell Genesis isn't liking one bit what she's saying.

"O-only two, si-sir,"

Swearing under his breath, Genesis really wants to purchase a train ticket this instant and go to Cedarburg.