XXIII.virgins

The six-month agreement would soon be done in a matter of days.

Genesis wouldn't be two-faced here. Of course, obviously, he's excited, far more excited than anything in his 31 years old existence. Though at the back of his head, he's nervous about their fornication. Afraid that Agatha would change her mind, afraid that he'll hurt her unintentionally.

Agatha, on the other hand, let's say, was far better than what she expected herself to react. At first, she dreads the sexual act, that is, before staying back in Cedarburg. Who wouldn't be, experiencing that sexual harassment and all?

Yet somehow, over her wonderful stay here in Texas, she has grown accustomed to Genesis. She could definitely say that she trusts him. That no way would he hurt her.

"You should've prepared so many foods, sweetheart," exclaimed Genesis, eyeing Agatha placed the meals on the checkered cloth.

"This is my first pi-picnic, Gen," answered Agatha, smiling as Genesis bent down to adjust her hat, shielding her beautiful face from the sun.

"And you're sharing that moment with a scoundrel like me?" He grinned, letting out a soft groan as he lay down, his forearms as his pillow.

"Yes, so may I request the scoundrel to please behave and hide this ale?" Agatha then lifted the bottle of ale from the brown basket across her hips.

The corner of his lip twitching, arching his brow, his eyes wandering around the blue skies above them, "No can do, sweetheart,"

That earned him a soft chuckle from her. "Seriously, Ge-gen." she then eyed him, forcing his expression to appear serious yet her naughty eyes gave it away.

The two of them shared a long playful look for a second before Agatha widened her eyes, warning him.

Sighing, he sat up, gently grabbing the ale from her hand before placing it a few feet away from them.

"Fa-farther,"

Genesis walked, suppressing a grin, his eyes twinkling at the glorious sight of Agatha, his Agatha sitting beautifully in the red-checkered cloth, her mesmerizing white lacy dress suits her even paired up with the brown cowboy hat.

"Pe-perfect," uttered Agatha, her dimples flashing as Genesis frowny placed the ale many feet away from them.

Releasing a light chuckle as he began walking towards her, hence sitting down.

"You're probably wondering why I brought the ale, sweetheart," said Genesis, his gaze shifting from the ale to her who is now busy putting the plate before them.

"No-not really," mumbled Agatha, her voice so low as if she didn't intend on really replying.

There was a long pause hence that, Agatha nibbling her lower lip, her cheeks turning crimson did not escape Genesis' attention.

"Why, you silly girl. Of course, so we could have good times," Genesis roared, laughing.

Agatha secretly rolled her eyes heavenwards due to embarrassment. Truth be told, despite pretending not to remember anything the night she was drunk, she truly vividly remembers every second of it.

She proclaimsed her desire to have a baby with him, her sexual desires for him, and worse, kissing him like a madwoman. Dear God, indeed.

Biting back the inside of her cheek, Agatha pretended not to hear what her companion just exclaimed. Instead, desperate to change the topic, her hands mildly shaking in rush, she pushed the plate filled with food to Genesis.

Genesis was taken back for a second before he realized what she was doing. Now, she was being tormented by his sardonic grin.

"Ju-just eat, sir,"