Chapter 13

I woke up cold and alone, trying to focus my eyes I squint around the bedroom, but no Leo. The night air sends cool shivers through my body and I pull on pants in a hurry, leaving a couple of buttons undone. I walk into the living room in search for my mate.

Empty.

A nervous feeling were starting to itch its way through me, I needed to find him, just to make sure he was okay. He seemed fine when we went to bed, but knowing Leo and his shifting mood, I just had to find him. Hold him and tell him everything's gonna be okay.

I take a deep breath triggering my animal close to the surface, sniffing the air, and follow a small scent of him out the window. At first I think he has flown out, but a small figure sits silently sobbing in one of the chairs on the balcony. My heart squeezes my breathing and I swiftly jump out to him.

In one easy move I lift him up, sit my butt down in Leos warm spot and eases him ontop of me, hugging him to me.

His a bit startled but soon clung to my body and snuggled his nose in my neck, my scent immediately soothing him, knowing what he needs.

We sit still a long time, just lightly touching each other, smelling each other.

I was the first to speak

"I was about ten" my words soft. I felt his eyes on me, I continued staring out into the night. "When I found out. Girls just smelled wrong to me, and I just didn't get the whole girls are so hot state, I felt nothing. One night I was up late after a run, just flipping through channels, and I came across a documenary about cat animals. Yah I know how dubious a cat watching a cat documentary right, anyways I just stared at it out of pure boredome, then this greate big lion ran faster and faster across the field, it roared and jumped on the female, crushing her to the ground and taking her fiercely. It was quickly over, but it just had begun for me, I was so freaking hard. At first I was so happy, thinking there wasn't anything wrong with me anymore. But I quickly realised it wasn't the female on the ground I wanted. - It was the fierce golden lion on top."

"I've never been with anyone, never wanted to, until I met you Leo. I think I was silently waiting for you. I know your not gay like me but im gonna do everything to make you happy. I'm not experienced like you but I....."

"No" he said

"But I can try..." I continued my voice breaking a little

"Oh.. no I meant I haven't been with anyone, i'm not, like... experienced as you put it" he shrugs.

"What?"

"Well it's not... it just...." he exhales. "something hapened" he almost whispered.

And I wait, just hold him a bit tighter and I wait.

"I had a lot of girls around me" he began calmly. "But they were there for the title I knew that much, my father had given me the lecture, he didn't want me pregnating a unsuitable girl. He was hard on me, not letting me be alone, guarding me."

"When I was fourteen I went to the Fiercefist pack in the east. Just another common greeting to strengthen our allies. Their daughter was ninteen a tough girl with temperament and turnes out wide open legs. She was on me like bee on honny for the rest of the day. It was getting late and I was walking down to my room when she appeared out of the blue and kissed me fiercely. I was a fourteen year old boy so I was stone hard and ready to cum in my pants when she started groping me."

"She dragged me to the room, didn't take long before she was butt naked in my bed opening her legs wide. I hadn't even taken of anything I just stood there frozen ontop of here. She started to push me down on her, almost suffocating me with her tits. I wanted to escape but she held me, she was strong, she started unbutton my pants, I told her no but she just laughed and continued I got so scared. I was shaking, but she kept tugging on my pants.

"I manage to shift, but... I got so scared I couldn't control my emotions my animal shifting for me. I shifted to a bunny, small and weak like I felt and I ran away from the girl. I left the next day and the girl luckily kept quiet about it. But after that I just couldn't get close to anyone.

"Did you tell anyone about this?"

"No, I couldn't"

"Leo, she almost raped you"

"Hah... and who would have beleived a fourteen year old boy getting raped?" and besides I turned before she could push me into her, to a rabbit if you werent listening."

"Of cours i'm listening i'm trying by best not to run 10hours to the Fiercefist pack and kill that bitch who hurt you, almost raped is still forced and not okay Leo.

"Its okay".

"No it's not okay Leo

"It's fine im fine.

"No it's not Leo. Stop fighting Just let go."

"It's fine" he sniffs, animal close to the surface.

"I'm her it's okay, you can shift"

"I'm not supposed to shift when im upset" he slowly whispers out.

"Why not?"

He sighed and drapes his arms around me. "My father is a strikt man, and he likes tings his way, the old fashion way. So my childhood were a bit constricted. I was not allowed to show any emotions or feeling towards anyone and especialy shift. My father says that if i shiftet because of my mood, then i was not in controll of my shifterform and that was seen apon as weak."

"Leo" i softly whisper to him rubbing his hair gently. "that is wrong in so many levels."

"I didn't know any better growing up, i thought it was me being weak for having such a hard time with it, being constant punished. Now i feel like my emotions and feelings are shattered in different bits because of it."

"What do you mean by punishment?"

"Everytime i showed a feeling, or shifted whitout permission i got punished. He dragged me down to the basement and pushed me in the silent box. I hated it it was so quiet and the emotion i had been sendt down for consumed me, it changed me"

"Oh... Leo" i say my words crackling of grief for him. How could anyone punish someone like that. Their own son? Their own flesh and blood.

"You are not there anymore, you are safe now".

"It's just so difficult to control them now, they are so many"

"It's okay Leo, you can show emotions towards me, i want you to. I want to get to know all off them."

He shifts his face into my neck, hiding a bit from me, "its okay, its alright" i soothe him. It must all be a bit to much for him, i feel his body shaking a bit. Silently sobbing in my arms. "It's okay Leo you can shift here if you need to."

-And then he does, golden shimmers glissening before me, a small fluffy bunny pushes it's head up to my neck and settles there. Slowly realaxing his little body while I stroke his golden fur. "So soft" I murmur while nestling my nose in his side.