nine

once you're under my spell, it's over for you

[not edited]

Chiara spent the morning on Friday going through her house looking for money laying around, not risking asking her father for any. Alessandro never trusted his daughter when it came to money, knowing since the age of 15, she'd use it on drugs and alcohol. After hitting a jackpot while searching one of her mom's bags, she gets ready. Where to?  you might ask, the club.

———

After the bouncer let her in— reminding himself about their agreement from a couple of years back; no entry, no blowjob— she heads straight to the bar taking in 5 shots at once. Starting to feel the buzz and letting the alcohol take over her body, Chiara finds herself dancing in the middle of strangers. While dancing and making out with two different girls, she felt hands grip her waist. Chiara continued to press her ass against whoever these hands belonged to, hearing small familiar moans, she finally turned around.

"What do you want, Antonio?" she slurred.

"Look," he began, "I'm not here to start shit, I was having fun with friends and I saw you kissing those girls, that was hot."

"Was that it?" she rolled her eyes.

"Let me finish" he ordered. "I just wanted to apologize for the other night, I shouldn't have tried to take advantage of you. I'm sorry." She didn't give two shits about his apology, she was here to have fun. 

"Apology accepted I guess" and with that, she leans closer to him and connected their lips.

"What was that for?" Antonio pulls back with a confused look.

"Fun" she kisses him again, biting his lips softly, making him kiss her back.

He squeezed her ass making her gasp and open her mouth, letting his tongue enter it. As they made out for another minute, she felt his hard-on press against her stomach. 

"How about we go to your place?" she suggested. He grabs her hand and leads her out to his car.

"Want molly?" he asks, placing two halves of a green tablet on his tongue.

"Yeah" she kisses him, taking in a half.

When they got in his house, she tore his shirt off, along with his pants, getting ready for a night full of regrets and not the best sex she's had.

———

Saturday afternoon, Chiara wakes up with a throbbing headache. Fuck. She got up from Antonio's bed, putting on her panties and yesterday's outfit again. Chiara let him sleep peacefully before walking back home, feeling pathetic over her actions.