Chapter Six

~ Yeah you can say you miss all that we had, but I don't really care how bad it hurts, when you broke me first ~

Corrine.

My hazy mind began to function, memories finally returning and a hiss left my lips. My head kept pounding in so much pain that I had to bite down hard on my chapped lips to keep in a strangled cry that was fighting its way to leave me.

I knew everything that had happened. My mind hadn't completely deleted the previous scenes of what had happened. I remember the driver, his heart being plucked out of his chest with precision that had shocked me. I remember hopping out of the car as it went crashing down hill. I remember everything.

I scanned the room, trying to find a way out even though my mind knew pretty well that I was stuck. My hands had been strapped to the bed I was currently lying on. The bed itself couldn't be called that. The mattress was so thin and worn out and the metal bars on it were pressing hard against my side.

I groaned and shifted once again and let a sigh when I somehow felt comfortable. However, my peace is short-lived when the door, to what I assume was a cell,  considering the poor state of the room, slammed open. The scent of the culprit immediately wafted itself to my nose and I cringed. Vampires had a weird scent that tend to burn our noses. It wasn't really pleasant at all.

"Good morning, sunshine!" The vampire cheered as he walked towards me, his fangs out in both a threatening and amusing manner.

I didn't even have the energy to reply so I kept my eyes on him. He walked closer to me and his face finally came into full view. He looked rather cute for a blood sucker. He was rather built with dirty blonde hair that were in a complete mess. His eyes that were a ocean blue, had a mischievous glint in them that spoke volumes about his character. His thin lips were parted in a smile, showing his fangs.

"Oh, you can't talk?" He asked, his smile falling and I resort to rolling my eyes. Of course he'd make assumptions. I sighed and rested my head further on the bed, trying to find a comfortable place.

"Ah ah, don't even try it. You need to meet our Primus so I wouldn't be relaxing." He smirked and my breath sticks to my throat. I honestly couldn't guess or this k of any reason why vampires would kidnap me. I am hated by my pack. Maybe they've had some feuds with my pack? However, a sudden memory rises. Chase claiming that vampires killed my mother.

"You killed my mother, you asshole!" I growled, my fangs growing within seconds as I glared at the vampire who was walking towards me. At the sudden yell, he jumped high and nearly hits his head on the peeling wall.

"Oh so you can talk. I'm sorry but what do you mean I killed your mother? I'm meeting you for the first time..." He drawls not really knowing my name which I also refuse to give it to him. I was far too angry to try to understand him. My mother, even though didn't like me much, was the only person I had ever loved. The only family I had.

"Your kind killed her! You're all murderers!" I screamed, my voice echoing through the tiny room. He, instead, rolled his eyes and unstrapped the chains that had me locked to the 'bed.'

"Stop it! You wouldn't want to yell out loudly here, this is just for your own good." He whispered as he pulled me off of the bed.

I sigh and decided to go with whatever he wanted. He uncuffed my wrists and grabbed my hand hard as he led me out of the room. I sighed and let my eyes drop to his, that were already staring at mine.