§•5•§

Attacks are possibly the few worst feeling in the world. It could be a heart attack, an anxiety attack, or even a panic attack.

Very few people haven't experienced the case of either attacks and some don't know how to cope with dealing with it. There are many techniques and exercises to calm a person down during an attack; some are successful others are not.

But it is always helpful to know some techniques to help yourself or others who are in the situation. It's important to be aware of the signs and do your best to help in any way possible. It is also important to remember each attack is different and reacts differently to the person.

Scott immediately realizes something was happening to Stiles as he started fumbling over his words and he could smell the hormones everywhere. Stiles was having a panic attack. Looking to the teacher for permission he rushed to Stiles and led him out of the classroom.

"This is just a dream..." Stiles mumbles over an over as his heart rate picked up. He eye sight was going blurry and he mostly heard his own heart beat. Scott then asked what he can do to help. The. He asked Stiles to look at him as he was ready to count his fingers. Focusing on the fingers, together they counted until ten.

His heart slowing down he looked up but instead of Scott he saw Sweet Pea. He shook his head backing further into the  locker room. "No! Get away! It's not real... You're not sweet pea..." Scott followed Stiles cautiously telling him it's okay, "Stiles, it's me Scott. It's Scott!" But Stiles wasn't listening as he crawled away his breathing getting labored.

Scott immediately held Stiles as he forced him to look at Scott. "Stiles it's Scott. It's me, it's me." Stiles visions begins to clear up as the face of Sweet Pea disappeared and Scott was looking at him. Stiles tries to take a deep breath but he couldn't. His heart was still beating wildly and his breathing didn't improve. He realized his freak out earlier triggered a panic attack.

Stiles looks to Scott with panic in his eyes as his breathing was more short and panicked. Scott noticed his breathing wasn't getting better. He looked to Stiles in question as the latter leaned against the locker trying to calm down. "Pan-pa-panic ah-ah" Stiles tries to say but couldn't as his palms was getting sweaty and his mind was going fuzzy. 

Scott knew what he was trying to say as he looked around for something to help. He didn't know much about panic attacks except for the stories his mom told him about. He remembers his mom telling him that they needed to hold their breath. But how was he going to do that?

He looked to Stiles was getting worse and was trying to calm his breathing. He needed to do something and fast. Without hesitation, he grabbed Stiles and placed his lips on his. Stiles heart froze and he didn't move as he felt Scott's lips on his. He help his breath as eyes widen. Pulling away Scott looked at Stiles who looked at him with a surprised look. Scott's listened in his friends heart and sighs in relief when it was going back to normal. Sitting on the floor in front of Stiles he looked to the boy chuckling at his reaction.

"Don't... Whatever that was... Don't..." Stiles spoke not knowing how to feel. He knew Scott only did that to stop the panic attack but it didn't help but feel weird. It was like kissing your brother and Stiles shudders at the thought.

"What, I'm that bad of a kisser?" Scott jokes, trying to ease the awkward tension a bit. Succeeding Stiles snorts, saying something along the line of Scott not being his type. Scott smirks when he looked Stiles in the eyes, "Sorry I don't have a neck tattoo and black hair." Stiles nearly choked as he looked at an amused Scott. Kicking his leg he leaned back rubbing his face in embarrassment.

They sat in silence as if trying to recover from the events of the past ten minutes. "Why is everyone's first reaction to a panic attack is kissing? First Lydia then yo-"