40: eyes

The devil stood there at the end of the bed. Staring at the angel that was sleeping.

He haven't slept this whole night. He had been standing there frozen. His eyes were back to red but they looked different. His eyes didn't leave the angel even once. Like he was studying him.

As the sun started to rise bringing light in the room he moved.

He blinked a few times and sighed walking to the side of the bed. He bend down to his knees looking at the angel.

"i will be back darling" he said and placed a soft kiss on taehyung's forehead and nose before leaving the room.

"Jeongguk!" Jimin shouted as he saw the devil exit his room walking to the stairs.

"oh hell no" Jeongguk said and walked down the stairs quickly. Jimin cursed and ran after him catching up.

"what did you do!?" Jimin shouted once they were down.

He could see the jeongguks pupils had changed again. Now a vertical shape.

And that wasn't good.

"can you leave" Jeongguk said getting a glass from the kitchen and fill it with water.

"no, not before i know what you did" jimin crossed his arms. He looked as jeongguk filled another glass water and grabbed the box from under the sink opening it. There were small pills inside he took two and walked to the door with the glass.

"move" jeongguk said.

"did you use Taehyung for that?" jimins eyes widen.

"yes i did"

"a angel?! you could've killed him!"

"no i wont, don't worry. I wont kill him, he will stay alive and well" jeongguk said and pushed past jimin.

"you have to control the real you Jeon" jimin shouted and stopped in front of the stairs seeing Jeongguk walk up.

"don't talk about that, i am me now. I don't need someone tell me what to do" jeongguk said.

"you can't just forget what you are Jeongguk, what if it goes wrong? You are a garg-"

"i know, now fuck off before i rip your head off" jeongguk turned around stomping up the stairs.

"did he turn again?" Yoongi asked as he walked to Jimin hearing the conversation just now.

"well kind of. I think that he used Taehyung last night. Is saw it at his eyes. They changed"

"hm.." yoongi shrugged and turned around leaving again.

Upstairs Jeongguk had placed the water and pills next to the bed and sighed looking at the angel.

He sat down on the mattress stroking the blonde soft hairs.

"angel.." jeongguk said softly.

Taehyung moved a big and slowly woke up. Opening his sleepy eyes.

"ggukie?"

"yes its me" jeongguk said watching as taehyung sat up rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and tilted his head a bit.

"what's with your eyes? They are different" he said.

"nothing, its normal. Dont worry" de devil answered. "i brought you some water and pills...For...You know, you will feel pain from last night" jeongguk said

"okay, thank you" taehyung said and decided to take the water and pill Immediately already feeling the sting from sitting up straight.

"im sorry"

"for?" taehyung asked.

"last night, i lost control. I didn't mean to"

"its.. its okay, im alright"

"did i hurt you?"

"a bit" taehyung admitted. He wasn't going to lie.

"i will try to control myself."

"what happened?" taehyung wanted to know what it meant that jeongguk couldn't control himself. What was with him?

"i'm not just the devil...A demon" jeongguk said. "that's all i say for now"

"why don't you want to tell me? I can keep secrets" taehyung said with big eyes.

"i'm sure you can. But i will explain later, alright"

"okay" taehyung pouted.

-

After taehyung had brushed his teeth and talked with Jeongguk about trying to get him to talk. But ending with no more information.

They now saw on Jeongguks throne together. Taehyung on his lap eating his food. He had some rice with soup and fruits.

"give me a watermelon" jeongguk said looking at the bowl.

"okayy" taehyung got the watermelon piece feeding it to the devil.

"hm" jeongguk liked the taste of the melon. He didn't eat fruits a lot out of himself. But if taehyung feeded it he would eat everything.

"jeongguk" Yoongi walked inside with a book. Followed by Jimin who was trying to snatch it away.

"what" jeongguk said a bit annoyed by the interruption of his time with the angel.

"i found something. About...Taehyung"

"what is it?" jeongguk said immediately interested.

"yoongi don't. We have to wait!" jimin said. But yoongi didn't listen and handed it to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk grabbed the book which had a few letters put inside.

"jeongguk i dont think its a good moment-" jimin tried.

"shut it, im reading" jeongguk said looking at the book. He folded open the letters. The more he read the deeper the frown got.

He then looked at Taehyung......

---

I wanted to add more but i think its better to add it in the next chapter  ::))
👀👃🏻👀

Oh oh whats with jeongguk....And what is with taehyung....HHHMMMmmmm

Thank you for readinggg. See u at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ