F O U R

a/n: for those who read aftermath before it was completed, you'd remember the comment quotas! i'll be continuing it here since it seems like this book still has a good amount of readers. i'll start small and eventually increase like i did with aftermath.

15 comments

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'm sorry, who's Lorelle Julson?" Josh asked, drying one of the glasses behind the counter.

"Elijah's very first love," Rebekah said, in her normal dramatic tone that seemed to beautifully romanticize everything she said, her chin tilted up towards Josh while she talked. She looked back down at her drink, "Someone who disappeared on our family before we turned into vampires."

Lilah sat next to her, trying to collect herself.

"H-how is this... how is th-that even... how is that possible?" Lilah asked, starting her sentence over three times before getting it right. "How is she alive?"

Rebekah sighed, her eyes widening for a second as she huffed—the way she usually did. "Beats me," she said, bringing her drink to her lips. After a long sip, she placed it onto the counter, "But Kol and Davina are extending their stay for a bit to help Freya and I figure it out."

Without really thinking, Lilah asked, "If they find out how, does this mean we can bring back Elijah? And Klaus?"

"Who knows?" Rebekah said once again. "You guys ready to close up shop and come to the compound with me to meet her?"

The two that was in charge of the bar looked around, seeing the guests sitting down, talking and drinking.

"You two can go," Lilah said, trying to keep her composure at the revelation of her mother being alive. "I'll hold down the fort until closing and meet with you guys later."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lilah walked to the door, locking it after she flipped the sign to say "CLOSED."

"Darn."

With a smirk on her face, able to recognize the voice, she turned around to see the mysterious blond standing behind her with a smile on his face.

"Should I be worried about what this mission you're on entails?" Lilah questioned with a smile, crossing her arms around her chest. "You seem to be everywhere I turn instead of looking for the troubled youth of New Orleans to take back to your little school.

"No," he laughed, shaking his head and taking a step closer to her. "It's summer vacation now, so Caroline said I don't have to look for anymore troubled youths for now."