22°

Welcome back, my children 😊❤️    

                                     ~Giwa~                           

"Madam, we af reach oo" Bolanke's voice bellowed as soon as the car headed towards the open spaced parking lot of a huge building.

I looked to my phone screen to check the time.

                                 6:17pm..

It was almost starting to get dark already and I was seventeen minutes late to my date with Ivandor.

"Madam, I should wait here for you?" Bolanke asked, as he parked the car where other cars were lined in a row.

He called me Madam again. I had told him a million times to stop but he never took correction.

I guess I had to overlook it tonight. I needed absolutely nothing spoiling my mood.

"Yes.. you'll wait here" I replied, and he adjusted the car properly in place before replying "yes ma" and turning off the ignition.

I left the car right away, after getting a good view of the name of the big, fancy building. Lights radiated over each letter of the word "Gomery" at the top of the building, like the letters were assorted light bulbs - beautiful lights though; blending shades of blue, purple, and red.

I felt light headed as I walked - so nervous that I couldn't feel my own weight. Each step I took felt like gravity was suddenly reduced.

By the time I was close to the transparent slider doors, I could already hear "Best Part" playing from inside. A warm feeling enveloped me. I loved that song.

As I got to it, the door man in uniform, standing by it smiled a warming smile at me before sliding the door open for me to walk in.

Then, I got it in.

That exact moment, Beautiful by Bazzi suddenly came on. I was standing there in the bowling arena and looking around the place.

It sure was beautiful.

I mean, I thought the lights from outside were nice, but, it was an understatement compared to what the inside looked like.

It was basically purple and blue illuminating the entire place, making me feel like an extra in Ariana Grande's 7 rings video. The lights reflected upon the squeaky clean stoned floors and I couldn't help but look around and smile unendlessly as the song, Beautiful by Bazzi blasted everywhere. This felt like Heaven. I just wanted to_

"Giwa?"

I jumped, slightly surprised as I heard my name. I literally spun around immediately to see Ivandor there, infront of me.

He looked really good, in the smoothest and most natural way possible. His full hair in a man bun, a key chain around his neck and Christ, who knew a guy rock a turtle neck so well and kill it!

His eyes lingered on me for a few seconds and my mind paced all over as I reminded myself how nervous I was supposed to be.

"Y-you look amazing" he almost stuttered, and my lips curved into a shy smile.

"Thanks.." I heard myself reply, so inaudibly that I wasn't sure he heard me.

As he stood there looking at me, I knew he was thinking something. I got more nervous. My hands travelled to the back of my neck and rubbed on it to ease off the nervousness.

"We should get going. I already reserved a seat for us at the diner" he said, extending his hands to me.

I was a tad bit confused for about two seconds, before placing my hands in his'. Together, we walked. No matter how much I tried, that shy part of me was in control tonight.