#55 Never have I ever.

We were three hours into the lock in and I had already consumed my whole nights worth of snacks, way to go self control

We were three hours into the lock in and I had already consumed my whole nights worth of snacks, way to go self control. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. Harris floated between Tia & I as well as his basket ball teammates, the nerds sat studying, the choir club kept singing in some kind of battle of the bands, the jocks were very loud and giggly - I assume from the cheeky swigs of alcohol and I was starting to get a little bored and restless.

"I could braid your hair" Tia asked but I think my face already told her the answer. 

Jordan practically skipped over, he looked unusually happy and I came to the conclusion that he was tipsy, merry from whatever he chose as his poison.

 "Olive, you and your friends come play 'Never Have I Ever' we need more people." Jordan spoke with a slight slur and I screwed my face up with his distasteful suggestion. 

 "We don't have any drink?" Tia replied in a tone that implied Jordan was dumb. 

 "I have booze" Harris spoke up, surprising us all. 

 Jeez what is with these athletes and sneaking in alcohol. Tia looked at me with questioning eyes "We are bored." She pointed out and I reluctantly nodded in agreement knowing it would at least get me closer to Liam. We followed Jordan over to his circle of friends and I felt the nerves bubbling up inside me. 

 "Nah man he ate all the burgers and won free burgers there for a year but now he doesn't wanna touch one." I caught the tail end of Liams conversation with his team mate, they both started laughing hysterically but then Liam noticed me as I sat down opposite and his smile dipped a little making me feel like I was intruding. 

 "Olive wants to play Never Have I Ever." Jordan announced to everybody but looking specifically at Liam who glowered back through narrowed eyes.

I wasn't sure what had just happened but the air around the circle dropped a few degrees colder and I felt like I had been tricked into something. Discomfort raced through my body as the cheerleaders joined, each one looking at me with voluminous hatred. 

"I'll start. Never have I ever secretly made out with someone." Jordan burnt his eyes into Liam, making it seem like a personal attack. 

 Liam drank, keeping his own eyes attached to Jordan. 

 I drank. 

 In fact almost everyone around the circle drank.

The person to the left of Jordan went next, making people drink if they got caught high in school, obviously I didn't drink but Liam did. Ben went next. 

 "Never have I ever cheated on my girlfriend." He gazed at Zak, silently daring him to drink.

"Ben you've never even had a girlfriend you pussy!" Jordan mocked and the circle erupted with laughter, Ben's irritating face glowed like a tomato in response.