The Battle of Legrath Forest

A general of The Saderan Empire smashed his hand on the Table. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN OUR FORCES WERE DECIMATED?!"He shouted, his face screaming stress.

He could not believe it Two entire legions were decimated by the General Those Other Worlders Call Lord Castellan Creed. With only a hand full of soldiers, his honor guard and an armoured horse less carriage from what their spies tell them, He hailed from a planet which fought hell itself every few centuries.

"But sir-"

"I SENT YOU OVER 8000 MEN TO DEAL WITH THIS CREED AND YOU TELL ME YOU LOST ALL OF THEM IN A SINGLE BATTLE?!"

"My lord this creed uses magics to hide the true number of his forces."

"Truely a worthy adversary. Then I shall meet him in combat and defeat him and show that these other Worlders can bleed."

Flashback.

Lion was sorting through paperwork, since roboute guilliman wasn't there to do it for him.

He was sorting through the 'Arriving Forces' paperwork until One name caught his eye.

Lord Castellan Creed, He was supposed to be dead, He supposedly died during The Evacuation of Cadia.

But even The Aeldari god of Death didn't want his bullshit in 4th Dimensional-HyperStrip-Poker-Vostroyan Roulette or what ever It's called so he just gave him back.

And Creed 's unit is just a handful of guardsmen, his honor guard, a few Imperator Class titans, 2 baneblades
And a chimera.

Back to present

The Imperial General has finally confronted creed, The two generals met up in the middle of the field.

"I accept your surrender." Said Creed

The Imperial General Burst out laughing.

"We out number you one hundred to one, I want YOU to surrender!." Replied The General.

"Very well, You had your chance."

The Two generals went back to their Armies, Creed already had prepared a good defensible position and his units are already in place. The General somehow blinded by Glory. Ordered his forces to slowly move towards Creed's position, The field was littered with Boulders, Trees and some waist - high fences, Which the planned to Tear down. Once the Formation Got close enough to the Fence, The illusion had not worked and It was revealed to be an imperator Class titan, And entire Cohorts were decimated in one shot.

The General was in awe It's a literal city on legs with Powerful magics.

Then they retreated, Then some Legionnaire bumped into the Boulder and it turned out to be a Baneblade and even more casualties inflicted then they ran into the forest with only a few Cohorts Left.

They tried to get back to Legrath Fortress, But they were somehow lost, Then they heard footsteps they formed into a circle, Protecting their General, Then as if right above them... the mighty war cry of

AÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They ran and then A Legionnaire pushed some bush aside to reveal

"Have you ever tasted a tangerine?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY ONE?!"

Legionnaire:(Girly screams)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM

And a Glorious explosion of awesomeness, badassery and sheer Testosterone  appeared.

Meanwhile at Alnus hill.

Sanguinius, Horus and Lion were just Talking until Sanguinius saw something.

"Is-Is that a nuclear explosion?" Sanguinius pointed.

"I believe so. Lion, did you authorise that?" Said Horus

"What? No!" He took a pair of binoculars that were on a nearby table.
"Azreal, who's sector is that?" He pointed towards the explosion

"Lord Castellan Creed, I believe." Replied Azreal.

"It has like a Green-ish, Grey color, Nukes don't have that..."
Said a nearby Death Guard

"... Wait didn't we assign Sly Marbo  and Kaldor Draigo there?"
Asked Lion.

"Hold on my lord I'll go check." Said A Ultramarine

He came back with Papers.

"We did!" He exclaimed

"And didn't Magnus tell us that just the thought of Having the both of them in the same Star System has the potential to Blow up a room and that's  just the thoughts, So this is what he ment a Devastating psychic 'Overflow'" said Horus

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\______________////////////////////

"At least our titans have a path..."Said Creed.

"Oi Creed what The Fuck was that?!" Asked Colonel Stracken on the Vox

Creed took the Vox "Calm down it's just Sly Marbo and Kaldor Draigo."

"Okay, You wanna go get a cold one after taking that sandcastle in the middle of the forest?"

"Yeah, Sure. if stubbs is there tell him I said hi."

"Yeah, yeah."

Then Stracken went off the air.

"Alright! TELL THE TITANS TO ADVANCE TO THE FORT! AND THE BANEBLADES TAKE POINT!" He barked to his men