𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

"All through history countries go to war." Cory starts the class as Isabella sat on his desk while Skylar sat in the chair while the students settled in their seats. "That's what we normally study in here... But today, we're going to talk about peace and forgiveness and how we get there. Every once in a while, I come up with a good idea." He smiled as he stood up. "Shocking. Really." Isabella nodded as her and Skylar shared a smirk.

"What could it possibly be that I haven't already thought of?" Farkle asked his teacher with a small smile. "Farkle, I forgive you." Cory smiled, setting an example for his lesson as Isabella and Skylar chuckled.

"What did I do?" Farkle asked, confused as he had no idea what he has done. "I forgive you too." Zay tells the genius with a smile only confusing him even more. "What did I do?" Farkle asked as he became beyond confused causing Isabella to send him a smile.

"You know what you do." Zay tells him seriously as Lucas nods in agreement. "I feel better now that I've forgiven you. How do you feel?" Cory asked Farkle with a smile while Farkle freaked out. "I'm sorry for every time I've hurt you! What did I do?" Farkle exclaimed, throwing his hands up as Maya chuckled lowly sending him a small smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen today we are going to begin the forgiveness project. Our history isn't just based on what we've done. How we grow comes from the repair of what we've done and how we forgive what has been done to us." Cory explained to his class who paid attention. "We're in. What do we have to do?" Riley smiled as she asked her father looking over to her friends.

"Everyone take out a piece of paper." Cory told his class which they did. "So, this isn't your laptop or cell phone, you got unlimited characters here, as many words as you want." He started to pass out letters.

"The impact will last seconds and I guarantee you it's never going to disappear. So pick up a pen, express feelings. This is one of the most important things you're going to do you're about to forgive someone." Cory handed each of them a red envelope.

"What's this gotta do with history, Matthews?" Maya questioned Cory not understanding why he's doing this. "It gives you a chance to change it." Cory answered truthfully as he handed Isabella and Skylar a piece of paper and red envelope each as well. "Yay." Isabella smiled sarcastically as she waved the paper.

"Like when I forgave Auggie for biting the face off my Beary-the-Bear bear?" Riley asked her father with a small smile. "I don't think that's forgiveness." Skylar shook her head at the young Matthews girl. "Why?" Riley questioned with a frown.

"Because you haven't gotten over it." Cory answered his daughter. "This is the first thing I see everyday." Riley showed everyone her chewed off bear. "Why'd you bring it?" Isabella furrowed her eyebrows glancing at the bear.