Chapter 15

Love Is Poison

🧸💚🧸💚VOTE 💚🧸💚🧸COMMENT 💚🧸💚🧸💚FOLLOW 💚🧸💚🧸💚

Mia POV

Kentrell didn't call, text, factime or break into my house last night. I wonder what's up with him. He probably just busy planning for the big party.

He already had invited me to come with him. Well he told me he was going to pick me up and to make sure I'm ready.

I been thinking on whether to tell Kentrell about what I overheard in the bathroom..

This week had already gone by with so much going down. If I don't tell him then where is my loyalty. I'll tell him tonight after the party.

I guess I could work on some of this project and get some cleaning done. Mama don't need to be waking up to no dusty house.

Let me shoot him a text  before I start though.

Kentrell 🙄

Hey daddy dents 💚

Kentrell POV

Damn , I'm so irritated.  I was suppose to go to Mia house today. Everything  been so crazy and  I'm bout to crash out.

I haven't even called Mia today. Shiidd she know what's up though. I told her ass to be ready for the party and she better be ready too.

My phone started vibrating but shiidd I have to text who ever that was when I get done here.

We been in the trenches all day and all last night putting in work.

We pulled up at Montana house.  I hugged the lady of the house and dapped it up with Motanna.

"Say Slime , where Beenie at."

"He upstairs with yo Gul.  They said they was waiting on you to get here."

"My gul," I looked at this nigga like he was crazy...

I walked upstairs and heard some moaning.

Three must got a bitch up here.

I brushed it off. The door was cracked so I peeped in it. I saw 3 had a bitch bent over giving her back shots. I smirked and was bout to leave.

"Damn Daady."

Why the fuck is that voice so familiar.

"I don't know why I was ever with Kentrell."

I looked again.

"I should have been fucking with you."

The bitch cocked her head to the side and that's when I got a full view of her face.

That's when I saw Iyanna. How long this shit been going on? My brother....fuck this bitch but...my brother.

Out of all the bitches he could have fucked on he fuck her. Out of all the niggas she fucked him.

I shook my head, walked back down and dapped it up with the niggas.

"Say Ben, tell 3three I need to holla at him tonight."

"Shiid Top, wasn't you just up there.

"Nigga don't question me and he a lil busy at the moment."

"What bout your bitch?"

"That slut ain't my bitch. I'm straight on her."

"You know she been asking for you and you know she gone pop out at the party."