Chapter 29

Yay! So I finally found the perfect men for my Austin and Arias 😍 Took some time to research and I hope you like them as much as I do *drool*

DALLAS WADE as ARIAS

COLE

I could never get used to this.

The heavy arms entangled on my waist and chest made me unable to move once again. For a week sharing a bed with these two Alpha males, I realized how much I missed my old tent. That little shelter is probably one of the things I appreciate the most after everything changes.

Now that I think of it. Having that kind of life is much more peaceful compared to now.

"Why are you awake so early?" 

A pair of dry lips were pressed against my forehead, making me tilt my head up to meet his lovely blue eyes. Arias' eyes were barely open but I could not ignore how lovely they were in the morning. The frown on his face switched into a smile before pulling me against his body for a much tighter hug and away from my sleeping mate.

"If you are going to stare at me that way, I might get a wrong idea you know?" My eyes widened at him as he smirked. My cheeks immediately changed color and I hate how I reacted to that so early in the morning. "Kidding, but I wouldn't mind if you-"

"Arias..." I trailed off and the older man immediately pouted as I sat up, ready to leave first. Better escape now while I still can-

The sudden movement of my mate from my back gained my attention. His sleeping face was a bliss in my eyes but even when my heart skipped beats only from the sight of him, I pretended to feel nothing.

Days passed by with not even a greeting shared between my Mate and I. No matter how many times our eyes met, I still kept my distance and mouth shut. Arias never left my side as well and if he's gone, Jura and Noise keep me accompanied. Giving no chance for my Mate to approach me.

"Where do you think you are going?" I looked back at Arias when he suddenly spoke while I was putting on my cape. At first, I thought he was speaking to me but then I found Austin pushing himself out of the bed as well.

"I'm leaving. Or are you expecting me to keep the bed warm for you?" Austin sarcastically answered and I stiffened when his eyes met mine. I immediately looked on the floor as he approached me. "Wear something thicker," I glanced up at him. "You'll get a cold." He said as he gave me a thicker cloth from the closet which neither of us owned.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I accepted it. I noticed how his eyes lightened from that.

It almost affected me but when I remembered everything he did, the butterflies would burn immediately. The warmth I feel for him won't even last a minute and I guess I do not have to explain why, right?

I lost it.

My feelings for him. The only thing that keeps my longing is our connection as mates and this child of ours he'll never meet.

'The tent. I kept it there.' My eyes widened a bit when he decided to use telepathy this time. 'I know that you need more time away from me. So until you are ready...' He trailed off and I slowly looked up to meet his eyes. 'I'll be waiting there.'

My chest tightened as I felt how sincere he was this time. His eyes were begging desperately and I almost agreed but then, before my lips could part, the memories returned. I immediately looked away from him and left the cabin without another word.

The only reason that I'll go back to that tent is only to get my stuff and nothing more...

Besides, what's the point of us talking when we're about to be separated after?