Episode 3-12(2): A Wolf's Kind Offer

Meanwhile at the lake, Vivien was watching the scene from the falls when she witnessed Glory and Grim packing their stuff to leave their dorm after making a deal with Azul.

"You poor child. What have you done? You've made a tough decision..." Vivien murmurs as she lets out a sigh and rises up from the rock when she flips her long chestnut brunette hair.

"I must be off to visit Moonchild before she heads off to her three day journey. As well as giving her a bigger warning...." Vivien mutters as she steps down to the lake and strolls through the water. Then she climbs up to the surface and saunters through thr forest to meet up with Glory.
—————————

Later at the ramshackle dorm, Glory and Grim have their stuff ready and packed.

"Hey we're back!" Glory yells as she climbs downstairs with her suitcase rolling through the floor where Grim walks over her and hops on to her shoulder. As she approaches the twins, Jade smiles at them.

"Are you both ready?" Jade ask curiously.

"Prepared and ready as you said." Glory replies.

"See ya, Lionfish and Seally. Safe travels." Floyd assures.

"Ahh, please let us know it you're in need of a place to stay. You can reserve a guest room in Octavinelle for 10,000 madol a night."

"Thanks for the offer, but we'll find another place to stay. Good night." Glory said as she and Grim left the ramshackle dorm.

Once they left, Glory stares at the dorm for a minute pondering about the ghosts, but suddenly her phone rings and pulls out the phone from her backpack pocket. She then place it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"SUNDROP WHAT THE IN NAME OF MORDRED'S ASSCRACK WERE YOU THINKING MAKING A DEAL WITH AZUL!?" Merlin scolds through the phone making her wince but sighs before placing her phone back to her ear.

"You know already haven't you." Glory ask with an exhausted look.

"You bet your king's golden crown I do! I look through the crystal ball of mind, what do you expect?" Merlin chided and she sighed.

"I know Merlin, but I have to. It's the only way to free Ace, Deuce, Grim, and the others free from Azul's grasp as well as getting rid of those anemones from their heads." Glory told him.

"Yes, and sadly, there's no turning back now. As I, Merlin, is forbidden to meet with you tomorrow at the infirmary because of the contract that you made with Azul." He reminded.

"Instead, I'll have to find someone to train you. For now, try to find a dorm for your three day journey my sundrop. And be sure to never let that slick Azul and those twins to win. Because remember sundrop, you are entering the octopus's underwater domain and you are a mermaid. You must do whatever you can to swam away from him and the Leech twins. While doing that, you must also find the Moonstone Opal tomorrow when you arrived at the Coral of Sea. Do I make myself clear?" Merlin reminds her and Glory nods.

"I got it under control Merlin. You'll see." Glory reassures.

"Safe travels my dear sundrop." Merlin said as he hung up.

————————
Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin leans back to his chair letting out a large sigh and strokes his face down with both of his hands.

"My my, what an exhausting night. Aah well, I better find someone to train her as well as placing her in a dorm to live there for three days and I know who just to call..." Merlin implies as he grabs the telephone and dials the number in. As soon as he dials the number, Merlin waited patiently for the caller respond until it picked up.