6

After the bus driver had dropped off all the kids we made our way back to the school where my car was.

"Thanks for everything, Dave", I told the bus driver walking down the steps to my car. I watched as he drove away before going to my own car. 

Once in the comfort of my car I dropped my head onto the steering wheel. Today had been such a hectic day. I can't even begin to imagine how lucky I am to be soulmates with the avengers!

I lifted my head and turned on the car, I need sleep.

On the drive home I noticed something on my windshield but I was too lazy to pull over and look at it so I waited till I had parked in my driveway to check what it was. It couldn't be a ticket because I was in the school parking lot.

Come back to the tower tomorrow

Ton -The Avengers

 I smiled at the letter and walked into my house the comfort of home is like no other. I flopped onto my bed and immediately fell asleep dreaming of tomorrow.

-The next morning-

I groaned as I woke up, bed head was not pleasant to deal with. But it had to get done because I was going to see my mates today.

I got dressed in a white blouse and blue pants, I walked out of my room and to the kitchen. 

It was time to eat, and a girl gets hungry.

I quickly made some waffles and eggs, I've been craving some good waffles for a while. I picked up my phone and texted Wanda telling her that I was going to be coming in an hour.

-Meanwhile at the Avengers Tower-

"SHE'S COMING IN AN HOUR", Wanda announced to everyone who was sitting on the couch. Everyone jumped up in horror.

"We have to clean up", Steve said. "Everyone starts in the living room and moves out eventually getting to their rooms, alright".

Everyone was whirling around the room cleaning stuff up and stuffing junk into closets. Eventually, the living room and the kitchen had been cleaned. Now everyone was cleaning out their rooms which was weird because she probably wasn't going to be in them anyways.

"I finished", Nat sighed plopping onto the couch but she immediately got back up when Happy texted her that Lia was downstairs. 

Lia's P.O.V.

I walked into the lobby and ran into Happy as he was walking out the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there", I apologized. He smiled, "It's no problem".

I continued into the building to the receptionist's desk but was pulled away. I struggled in the person's grip but relaxed when I heard Natasha's voice.

"Sorry for scaring you", she chuckled. I glared at her, I thought I was getting kidnapped.

"It's not funny", I told her. She continued to laugh as we walked towards the elevator.

"You're right... it's hilarious", She said with a straight face before laughing again. Seeing her laugh made me crack a smile before I was laughing along with her.