Prologue

Beelzebub pov

"Why hello there. I am the great beelzebub."

"Do you by chance need a narrator?"

"No? Well too bad your getting me."

"This story will be different than the one of the helltaker."

"For this story our hero is quite the opposite. He doesn't want a demon harem. In fact he hates harems."

"Shocking isn't it? Well let tell you the tale. It all starts like everyone generic story opening. With the sun shining in a bedroom."

Y/n POV

I awake to the old sun in the window routine. I open the windows to soft breeze of the ocean wind. Breathing in I take in the salty smell of the ocean.

"A new dawn a new day. Time to check the lighthouse." I get dressed in my clothes. Wearing my light brown boots, my light blue jeans, a red and white flannel, and a brown raincoat. I reach the top to check the light.

Turning it off I check to see if it burned out. Luckily it didn't so I can check that off. I am a lighthouse keeper. I am a shepherd to the lost ships at night. Helping through the storms so that they live to fight another day.

People may find this job boring or not exciting, but for me it's alright. I never had a girlfriend or never will. Because I made a promise to myself. I promised to never get married and to protect my virginity.

You may ask why but I all can say is that I thought it be fun. Next I checked the control panel and wires for water damage. If a single wire is busted or damaged than the lighthouse won't light. Luckily the wires were fine too.

Closing the panel. My work was done. I decided to head Into town for some breakfast. I got into my car and I drove off.

On the way there I turned on the radio as our local station began.

"Good morning residents of Shepherd's Landing! I'm your host josh and here is news forecast for today." He began. Josh was good kid. He loved music as well as making friends.

"Most of today will be cloudy with a high of a storm rolling into the night. So lighthouse keeper you might wanna turn the light on. Any fishing you all wanna do you better do it now because the ocean will become a death wish tonight." That's good to know.

"But other than that there's not much else to tell you. So then here are your tunes for the day." The radio turned on the music ending the news.

"So a storms brewing eh? That's gonna be bad for any ships out there." I say to myself.

Timeskip

Parking my truck I walked into the town's breakfast restaurant. I take my seat and I wait for a waiter to come through. After a little bit one comes to me.

"Ah hello lighthouse keeper! What will your having today?" He asks me.

"For now can I get a (favorite drink) and I'll let you know in about five minutes?" I say to him. He nods and he leaves.

Laying back I look at the menu. Plenty of good options here but I want to try something. Then something happened as everyone's mood lightened up.

"Hey crazy Carl is back!" One of the customers yells. We all see crazy Carl enter the restaurant as we welcome him back.

And the moment he opens the door he yells.

"Yeehaw! I'm back mother truckers! And ooohhh boy do I have some crazy shtick for you today!" He yells.

Crazy Carl was the town's favorite crazy man. He always has some insane rumors that he hears on the seas. Sometimes those rumors are true! We all lend our attention to him as he gets ready.

"So Carl what news do you bring today?" I ask him. We all were curious. One time he told us of a rumor that some divers got splattered in crap by a sperm whale. And holy crap was it real!

(Author note here. Yes this story is real there are articles about divers getting covered In whale shit. Look it up!)

"W-well I'm glad ya asked y/n! So gathe round here cus it goin to be good!" He announces.

"So here the details. A fancy shmancy business ship is gon be traveling through here. Though it looks like they are gon be traveling through that damned storm tonight! I dunno if their stupid? Or they don't about news but they are gon do it." He says. This peaked our interest.

"Well let's hope to Poseidon he show some mercy to them. Cause they are goners." Another one of the customers says.

"Well I'll the lighthouse on so they might see it." I say. Not only is the lighthouse used to warn ships about land it's also used for emergency docks too.

I hope that these rumors are false.

Timeskip
??? Pov

Our ship was traveling through these seas right now. It forecast said that the storm will be so bad that even planes can't fly through. Rain was coming down hard so we had to be careful.

I was sent on this trip because my boss wanted me to check on her associates.

"Ma'am!" The captain barges in.

"The ship is being submerged by the waves! We need to-" he was interrupted by a giant wave crashing through the window.

My head reaches the top. Panicking I try find the ship but I was pushed away by another wave. Lightning strikes as I see that I was lost. Being pushed under water by the waves I try to breath but it was impossible.

I feel my head getting light and my lungs being filled with the salt water. Until I fell unconscious.

Y/n POV

Goddamn is this storm powerful! After almost falling off the ledge of my tower I successfully turned it on and I headed down. I was about to head inside until something caught my eye.

Shining my flashlight to the rocky shore I see something. Heading further onto the shore my eyes widen to see a woman unconscious on the rocks.

Heading down I check her pulse. She's breathing but barely. Picking her up I bring her into the house.

"What happened to you?" I say I make it inside with the woman.