Im not going! chapter 8

Lana's p.o.v

Silence

That's all I could hear nothing not even a single word the doctor was saying I could hear nothing. I tried to concentrate and listen but no matter how much I tried it never happened. You have got to be kidding me. It's weird how last night was the best night of my life and today I'm lying in hospital with some weird condition that I don't even know about.

I heard the door squeak open I wonder what Jass is going to say?

"I'm sorry" I knew who that was! My heart rate increased as the sound of his voice Soothed me. No it actually didn't sooth me it made me want to slap him on his stupid perfect face.

"I know you can hear me and I really shouldn't be here cause your brother might go werewolf on me" he gave a small laugh. He should NOT be laughing he put me in hospital and he's laughing what an idiot!

"Look I know you probably never wanna see my face again but you don't know the whole story, once you get well I swear I will tell you everything. Just forgive me cause I love you endlessly" stupid LIER if he really loved me then he would have never cheated on me!

"Well I have to go because I have some business to attend to" he gave me a soft kiss on the lips. How dare he kiss me! What a stupid bastard! He thought him coming to the hospital speaking to me and giving me a kiss would make everything better but he thought wrong. If I could move right now then he would probably be dead.

I heard the door open and close again and the room was empty again. I hate him I hate him I hate him!!!

-------------

"Come on lana you have to leave sometime you've been stuck in the house for a whole week now. You have to go to this party you know schools going to start in 2 days this is the last party before school and if you don't go then."

"Then what?" I questioned her as she thought of an excuse. It's been a week since I got out of hospital and lets just say there's been a lot of drama already. Alexis broke up with chris cause she caught her eyes on another hottie her words not mine and well chris was being a dick to.

"Lana get up or I will sit on your sorry ass and trust me I have gained weight so it won't be a pretty sight" she wagged her finger in front of my face as I looked away. She finally sat down beside me showing she's given up on me.

"Lana look you've got to stop watching these depressing movies all day and get out. There's other tampons in the shop" what a terrible quote that she just made. " look at me lana" she turned my head to the other side till I was looking directly at her.

"I know your upset but it's time to move on! You were lying on the hospital bed for a month because of him sweetie you have to move on" why was she telling me this? I could feel water well up in my eyes as I tried to hold them back but couldn't.

I just let them out catching Alexis by surprise. "Sweetie calm down" she patted my back as I gripped my face in my hands and let out another sob. I heared someone clear there throat as I looked up tears still stuck in my throat.

"Lana I'm going to go, I will come back to get you ready for the party" I looked up to see who was there and my gaze caught Drakes. "Hey" he scratched the back of his head his gaze still on me. He had a bouquet of daffodils which are my favourite flowers coincident or stalker? He walked towards me and placed the flowers gently on the coffee table snaking one of his arms around my shoulder.

"Look I know I will never go through what you've been through" he cleared his throat "but raspberry you've got to move on" he patted my back, he cleaned my tears away with his hands and picked me up.

"Can I ask you something?" My voice still sounded broken. "Yup go ahead" he looked down at me as he took me up the stairs.

"Why did you call me raspberry?" My voice sounded mean yet soft. He looked down at me. "Look at your self in the mirror and you will find out" he opened my room door. My room looked like a bloody dump and all you see is Alexis acting like a crazy women throwing all my clothes on the floor. "Alexis what the fuck are you doing?"

I asked as she popped her head out my cupboard. "Trying to look for something decent for you to wear to the party"

"This is fine" I pointed to my comfy clothes as she gave me a look of disgust. "I'm not taking you dressed like a hobo" she mocked.

"Know hurry up and get dressed" she threw a skimpy pair of shorts towards me which she had bought me actually not me herself for my birthday and I've never even worn them once! She really liked it but her mum wouldn't let her buy it so she bought me well herself it for my birthday saying to her mum I liked it when the actual fact was she had her own greedy motives behind it. I know confusing story right? Well the story of my life.

"I'm not wearing these you know how much I hate these and plus I said once I'm not saying it again I refuse to go to this party" I threw the shorts back at her face and crossed my arms over my chest showing I was adamant with my decision.

"Look we've not got time for any baby tantrums me and you both know that your going to end up going any way so hurry up and get the stinking shorts on top of your ass" her face was serious as me and Drake let out a blast of laughter her little rant was probably the funniest thing I have witnessed in the past month. "What's funny?" I wanted to reply but I couldn't cause I was laughing to hard and well Drakes laughter is just indescribable.

"Why you little....." She jumped on me and Drake making us both fall to the floor -yet we still continued laughing- and she sat on top of us.

"See I told you I would sit on you if you annoyed me" I wanted to correct her and say she was only supposed to sit on me if I didn't go to the party but I was laughing to hard to even speak. I kept breathing hysterically to let myself calm down and after 4 life long minutes of laughter me and Drake finally stopped.

"Get of us now" I said as she sat on us in a huff. "No I refuse to move" she sounded pissed.

"Get up or I will pick your ass up" Drake said as he gave a small laugh.

"NO!"

"Fine but remember you asked for it" he lifted Alex of his lap as though she was just mere dust that he flicked away and threw her on my bed.

"Why the fuck did you throw me on the bed?" She stood up on my bed trying to act like a gangster.

"So I could see your thongs. There white by the way" he gave a cocky smile as Alex pulled down her dress. "It's not short" I said as I looked at her hands fighting with her dress. "Exactly it's not short enough" Drake said a smirk still playing on his lips.

"Haha not funny" she walked of my bed and threw the shorts back at my face "hurry up 5 minute" she said as she walked towards the door.

"I'm not coming I already told you" my decision is final plus I don't want to remember what happened at the last party I went to. "Stop your baby tantrum and hurry up" Alex said stepping back into my room. "Please Alex just this once let me do what I want." She started thinking " I promise I will go to the next party with you. I just.. Well.. I need alone time. So both of you have fun at the party and Alex remember if you get to drunk call me and I will get Jass to collect you ok"

She nodded but she wasn't convinced. "Who will I be with then" her tone was whiny like a 4 years old child. "Take Annabelle with you" I said

"But Anna is going with Kirsten and I hate Kirsten I'm going to end up getting in a fight plus Chris is going to be there and I can't face him alone" her eyes were tearing the ground a part as she looked at me with despair.

"You can stay with me and hang with Maria my cousin." Drake spoke but Alexis was still not fully convinced. "Fine I will go but your cousin Maria better be real otherwise I'm going to slap you in front of all your stupid football playing friends" Alex threatened but Drake just laughed in return. "Ok ok lets go" he said giving Alex a light push out the door.

"Bye raspberry I will see you in school" Drake called out the door. That reminds me!

I ran up the stairs and looked at my self in the mirror my cheeks were all pink but that's totally normal. Maybe that's why he calls me raspberry.

I ran back down the stairs.

Thank god time for myself

Time to watch titanic. I grabbed a box of tissues, my popcorn and a blanket to keep me snug. This was going to be a long depressing night but I was ready for it. I started the movie and finally got comfortable when I heared a noise.

Tap tap tap tap

Maybe it's just my imagination, after all I do have a crazy imagination. But the noise went again

Tap tap tap tap

No maybe it's not my imagination maybe it's actually something or someone outside. But it might just be our noisy next door or maybe Klara is surprising me by not actually going on holiday. The noise came again

Tap tap tap tap

Ok if anything happens I will just go werewolf and hope for the best there's nothing else I can do! I walked towards the front door bare feet as I dropped my blanket to the floor. Ok time to check who's making all this noise. If its that stupid stray dog again I'm seriously going to go psycho.

Don't get me wrong I love dogs I've always wanted a dog but that dog is seriously mentally unstable. What if its just Alex or Drake pulling a stupid prank on me.

I opened the front door and stepped outside into the darkness. "Seems like there's no one here" just as I said that two frail arms pulled me into the side of the house.

"We need to talk" my eyes widened.

"What are you doing here"

---------

A/N

NOT EDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k