11

𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟸 - ᴀɴɴᴇ ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ

"You know, you really shouldn't go around calling me a prostitute- word travels fast Little Lady~" Chat Noir said whilst flicking his bell. Our faces inches away from each other as I stood with my back against the wall.

"Oh really? And what are you gonna do if I don't?..." I said flicking his nose causing him to squint.

"Meow - You're a feisty one." He said while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. Our faces coming close to each other's once again.

"Sh-shut up!" I yelled, my face completely flushed.

"[Y/N]..." he breathed out..

"[Y/N]"

"[Y/N]!!!!!!!"

HUH?!?!?

♡♡♡

You snapped back to reality as Miss Bustier called your name.

"The answer is Number B! I-I mean letter B!" You shot up half awake from your dream.

"What the fuck was I dreaming about.."

The class giggled at your answer as you sat down with a sigh. Props of sitting at the back of the class meant you didn't have anyone to talk to, so you could sulk in your own puddle of embarrassment.

"But seriously...did I really dream about that guy..."

You were having a dilemma and it was only going to drive you crazy for the rest of the day.

Thankfully this was your last class and the bell signaled for you to dart up from your seat and rush out the door.

"Remember your homework on page 11." You heard your teacher's voice echo for you were already in the hallway.

"I gotta get out of here..." you sighed looking for the vehicle that would take you home..

"Fuck where is it..people are coming..where's the limousine...???"

"Hey [Y/N] you coming to fencing practice with me today?"

FUCK IT'S A MONDAY!

"Uhh actually I think I'm gonna head home, hahaha lots of homework to catch up on- you know!" You lied.

"But its Monda-" Adrien started

"Gotta go! See ya!" You raced off to the front of the school looking for a possible get away driver.

Unfortunately there was no one in sight as students loaded into cars and took off.

I just wanna go home..

But then you heard the sound of a revving engine.

Who the heck-

The person on the motorcycle parked by the side of the school as you stood there in awe.

Who could own such a beautiful and expensive vehicle..the color..the rims they were all so detailed. Whoever owned this had to be amazing..