book idea: I'll try Again and Again

"Honestly, (y/n). You're lucky to have a man like Lavinia. He's such a hunk..." you groaned in exasperation.

"Do you not see the severity of this? He's stalking me and he doesn't seem to take no for an answer!" You angrily sipped on the cup of tea (f/n) prepared for you. It wasn't necessarily nice, but it's... at least something to drink.

"Yeah but, he's hot though. And like... he has the money." (F/n) rubbed her fingers together. You looked at her in disbelief.

"You— damn. Wrong person to vent about this, I guess." You pinch the bridge of your nose.

"Sorry, I just don't see the problem here. He's handsome, he's rich, he can cook and he's obsessed with you! That's pretty a rare find, I would kill to have a man like that." (F/n) crossed her arms.

"Yes, he's all that but 'boundaries' aren't in his vocab. He's— he's literally—" you paused as you heard a knock on (f/n)'s front door.

"You expectin' anyone else?" You asked. Your friend shook her head.

"Damn, then... it must be Lavinia— don't open the door!" Too late, your stalker is inside. Thanks to your 'friend'.

"Damn it, (f/n)!" You stomped your feet.

Lavinia watched you throw a tantrum with his beautiful, sleek, hazel eyes. He did not say a thing, both of his hands are in his coat pockets.

"How did you know I'm here!?" You pointed at him with your index finger.

"I got you some pens." He ignored your question and pulled out a pack of high quality ball pens.

"Wh— I never told—" you spluttered. Yes, you ran out of pens, but you never told anyone about it!

"Keep it. I don't want it anymore, just... stay away from me, please." You hugged yourself and distanced away from him. Lavinia's eyebrows knitted in concern as he pushes the item back into his pocket.

"I also got you some chocolates." He brought out a bar of expensive, (favourite type) chocolate. Tempting, but you need to drill the message that he's not welcomed in your life into his head.

"I don't want it!" He dejectedly kept that away too.

He is quiet and anti-social. Not mute. Yes, he is handsome and is built like a muscular greek god, but he's... mainly socially inept.

You were flattered at first when he began paying for your meals at a restaurant. Your friends (including (f/n)) urged you to talk to him, you did and found that he wasn't much of a talker.

But he's attractive and skilled in the bedroom. So it doesn't matter.

At first.

Soon, you would receive bouquets upon bouquets of flowers on your doorstep and work desk. Chocolates would be delivered to you too. You felt so lucky to have a romantic boyfriend like him. Well, you don't have the purest heart, so you saw Lavinia as your 'toy boy'.

But it then progressed to Lavinia 'coincidentally' bumping into you where ever you go. He would 'coincidentally' have something that you need at the time too.

When you're sick, Lavinia would inform your workplace that you won't be attending although... there was no possible way that he could have known beforehand. You would never tell him if you're sick or not.

Your fridge 'magically' stocking itself up, the dishes doing itself and your workclothes being wrinkle free without you ironing it. Lavinia does not have a key to your home.

Pads/tampons will appear in your bag or areas where you search for items like that when it approaches your next cycle.

Your appraisal is always great. There is literally not one negative comment about you at all.