57.

Zuria

Zuria

"I can't believe this bitch is really pregnant." Retta went on as her, Mya and I all sat out back busting it up while Mitch and the guys were in the house doing the same.

After dinner and a million apologies from our moms later, Mitch and I decided to come back to his place to chill. He invited his friends and I invited Retta.

"Girl, I can't even believe I'm really pregnant." I joked, smiling to myself.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant too." Mya scoffed making us both look over to her as I looked at her sympathetically.

After talking more with her, I'd found out that her pregnancy was an honest mistake as was mine but we were both keeping our babies because of love. We loved our boyfriends and we would love our babies just as much.

"Are you keeping it?" Retta asked as she took a sip of her drink and Mya sighed deeply.

"Yeah, I am. I'm just nervous for what the future holds.." She trailed off.

"I mean I already know my mama will support it." She rolled her eyes.

"..but my brother? Hell no."

"Yeah, Mitch ass is loco." Retta butted in, while I sat there with sympathetic eyes.

I knew Mitch wouldn't be happy with this but it wasn't about him. He needed to understand that even though she is his little sister, she's still a grown 21-year-old woman.

"I know. So I think I'm just not going to tell him." Mya went on to say and I sat there with twisted lips.

"But he's going to find out eventually." Retta spoke up and I nodded in agreement.

Whether she told him or not, in 9 months the truth would be revealed. Regardless.

"Well how about we just wait until eventually?" She went onto say, making us laugh while I shook my head.

"Let me at least have the baby first before he kills my ass." She continued as our laughter continued, enjoying ourselves.

After a while of talking and thousands of laughs later, Mitch and his friends ended up coming outside to bother us.

"What it do, baby?" Jay flirted as he plopped down beside Retta while Pablo did the same, sitting where ever he could fit.

"Where's Hayes?" Mya asked Mitch suspiciously as he smirked, putting his blunt out before he came over to sit beside me.

"I don't know where that nigga at, why you askin' me?" He told her with a slight shrug while both Pablo and Jay snickered under their breath.

"Where is he, Mitch?" Mya asked again, obviously becoming worried.