"Call me Toshi"

Izukus POV

After a while Shinsou came home from what I presume was school, I was just sitting on the couch and shinsou sat by me. Dadzawa came in and gave both me and shinsou a coffee which I was happy about. I sipped my coffee and shinsou gently patted my head "Hey Izuku" he said I looked at him "Hey Hitoshi" I smiled a little "Call me Toshi.." toshi smiled a little and petted me which made me happy. "you boys hungry?" Dadmic came in and smiled at us "Uh.. n-not really" I stammered Toshi looked at me and wrapped an arm around my waist and put on a thinking face "How are you not hungry? Y-you're so thin for your age.. that's not good Izuku, you need to eat something.." I looked at Toshi and he seemed worried so I hugged him "O-okay.. f-fine .." dadmic nodded at us both

Mics POV

After I left I couldn't help but be worried, hitoshi was right Izuku is to thin for his age.. I went to my husband and I told him about it and he sighed a little "We should probably book an appointment at the doctor's just to check up on his health mic" I nodded "Yeah we should, at his age he should be eating properly.. babe, I'm honestly worried about him.. what happened in his past to make him like this?" Aizawa nodded and started to make some food for Shinsou and Izuku he'd eat later since he was on patrol tonight.

At bed time
(Izus pov)

Toshi was fast asleep on his bed, he said I could sleep with him untill I get a bedroom to myself but theirs a problem.. I don't want a bedroom to myself, I can sleep easily with toshi, but alone it's hard and nightmares tend to happen.. I yawn and look at toshis face and give him a quick forehead kiss "Night Toshi.. sweet dreams.." he opened his eyes a little "Izu.. why are you still awake?? It's " he looks at the clock "Nearly 2 am.." he looks back at me "Just thinking toshi.." Toshi smiles a little "okay.." he pulled me into him so my head was in his chest so he could kiss the top of my head. "high school starts soon Izu.. you planning on going UA? If so we can go together.. Dad and pops are gonna be teachers their just so you know.." I looked up at toshis face "I mean.. I was thinking about it.. but kacchan told me not to.." I said sadly toshi gently strokes my cheek which gave me butterflys in my stomach and made my fave heat up "Well don't listen to this 'Kacchan' guy and do what you wanna do Izu, if you wanna go UA then you go UA." He smiles slightly, he looks so cute when he smiles.. man I wish I could taste those lips.. wait.. he's my step brother.. I shouldn't be thinking like this.. but I can't help it, our faces are so close I can feel his breath, man I just wanna kiss him. My face felt so warm and I couldn't settle down, I wanted to kiss him badly but I also didn't want him to hate me so I didn't. "Izuku?" He said as a question "Yes?" Just like that I couldn't move is this his quirk? "what are you thinking about?" I tried to stop myself from saying but it all spilled out "Toshi, I wanna kiss you.. I wanna kiss you badly but I can't since we're step brothers.. toshi I wanna be all yours" I then was able to move and I covered my mouth sitting up, Toshi also sat up and instead of pushing me away like I expected he pinned me down intertwining his fingers with mine "So you don't mind if I do this?" He lightly kisses me my face heated up so much, once he pulled away I knew I wanted more but I didn't wanna force anything "T-Toshi?" I stutter embarrassed "Yes Izu?" He whispers in my ear seductively which sent a shiver up my spine in a good way "W-w-why?" I was probably bright red. "why? Cuz I love you dumb dumb" he said as he lightly kisses my neck making me moan softly "B-but.. I'm unlovable.." I said looking away "That's not true Izu, I love you dad and pops love you" he smiles a little and turns the light on "Oh.. Izu your face is red.. you okay?" Toshi picks me up bridal style "I-im fine toshi" I said happily "Well wanna take a bath? It might help you with falling asleep" I nodded, baths were always peaceful for me they helped me gather my thoughts together and sort them out and put them at ease. Toshi took me to his bathroom and started to run a bath "I'll go get you something to change into Izu" I nodded at him as he started to walk away "Hey toshi?" I asked nervously "Yeah Izu?" I blush a little "C-can you join me in the bath..?" I was nervous, I heard a chuckle "Only if you want me to" I nodded and looked at him "Okay. I'll be right back okay" I nodded again and he left. After a few minutes the bath was full and I turned the water off and toshi came in hugging me from behind "you get in first I need to go get something" I nodded and smile a little at him before he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then left.

Shinsous pov

I really make Izu nervous.. that's Adorable, well he's adorable.. but he is my step brother so I wonder what dad and pops will think.. I mean, love is love and they know that. I went to the kitchen and I got Izu some chocolate for after the bath.. I should really ask what happened to Izu in his past, I wanna help his as much as I can but unlike the time I used my quirk on him to have him confess I can't use my quirk on him to tell me, he probably doesn't want me to know, and he decides how much he wants anyone to know. Das walks in after a few minutes "Toshi? What are you doing up so late?" I look at him "Well Izuku couldn't fall asleep so he's taking a bath.. I thought maybe the warmth of the bath could help him relax and then help him to sleep" dad smiles softly "You really care about him don't you?" I nodded and blushed a little "Maybe after his bath you can make a hot chocolate for him, yours are always the best hot chocolates dad." Dad nodded you me and Izuku can watch a movie while Izuku drinks his hot chocolate.. I'll make you one aswell toshi" he smiles "Thanks dad.. also since high school is starting soon.. is Izuku going UA?" Dad nods "Mic and I can keep a close eye on him, and so can you." I nodded "That's true" I smiled "I should get back to Izuku" he nodded "I'll set up the stuff so it'll be ready when you come down" I then went to Izuku and we had our bath which just consisted of Izu snuggling into me and me just washing his back after a few minutes we were done, we dried ourselves off and changed. I had given Izuku one of my hoodies and some shorts "Dad came home and he's downstairs waiting for us, he knows we're both awake" Izuku nodded and hugged me and I hugged back. We then both went downstairs and Aizawa handed us our hot chocolates after we sat down and he turned the TV on putting on a funny movie, of course it had some adult humor but Izuku was too innocent to get it which made me and dad laugh a little, I personally found it cute.. After the movie Izuku was fast asleep and so was dad which caused me to smile, I took Izuku to bed and tucked him in he made a little protesting noice and tried to grab my hand in his sleep, I guess he didn't want me to leave him so I whispered in his ear "I'll be right back Izu.." and he seemed peacefully asleep now. I walked to dad and I carried him to his room and tucked him in saying good night to him quietly going back to my room. I layed by Izuku and fell asleep.

Izukus pov

I woke up and it's 1:36 pm "Jeez.. how long have I been asleep?" I said to myself as I got up. I then went downstairs and I then saw the R Rated hero, Midnight herself was here. "oh who's this cutie?" Midnight embraced me in a hug, I was speachless. A pro hero was Hugging me, I never expected this to happen so I hugged back "M-my names I-Izuku M-Midoriya.." I stuttered at saying the name 'Midoriya' sounds so wrong "Izuku.. your new name is Izuku Aizawa. Since I adopted you you now have my last name" I smile at dadzawa and midnight smiles at me "Jeez Sho, you have such a polite kid" midnight stated and let me go so I let her go "W-well.. my mother always beat me if I was polite.m even the littlest slip up would leave me unable to move for a while.." I looked down. I them felt midnight hug me again "Oh dear, I'm sorry if I just triggered Something bad.. Izuku just know now you're safe and Aizawa, mic and I are never gonna let anything like that happen to you again" I look at midnight's face and smile happily and hug her tightly which she only returned "Thank you Miss Midnight" I stated happily "Oh dear, please call me Midnight" I nodded at her and she patted my head after letting me go. I went over to toshi and I hugged him and he hugged back. "Izuku and toshi, go to the living room I need to talk to mic and Midnight" me and toshi nodded and left.

Mics POV

"so.. I haven't officially told you how I met Izuku have I?" Me and Midnight shook our heads "It was when I was on patrol, I took a short break on top of a roof.. he walked to the edge and then jumped.. but I saved him.. he had a jumper on to I took it off but what I saw scared me.. he was covered in blood.. I think his mother was the one who did it to him.."  Aizawa looked down "If I wasn't their.. he could have died." Midnight stroked his back "Babe, at least he's somewhere better now he's with us and we can help him he's safe here" I reassured him and he smiles looking at me "Thanks babe"

_________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it and I hope y'all are doing okay
_________________________________