Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

I just look down. "I need time... I can't respond to any of you... at least not now... I'm still not sure about my own feelings..." I said. "I understand... don't force yourself. You just woke up..." Jimin said. "Yeah... we can wait..." Namjoon said. The rest just nod their head, agreeing.

Just what did I get myself into... I just woke up from a coma... only to know that my seven best friends loves me

-Fun Day-

Y/N P.O.V

It took me another few months to recover. I just lay on the bed those past months. Which is what I'm currently doing right now.

I stare at the ceiling, laying on my back. I'm alone in this room, since the boys still have class to go to. But they should be here any time now... and I was right. I turn my head towards the door, when I hear it open.

"Y/N!! We're back..." Taehyung said, gleefully as he enters the room. The others following close behind him, with a bright smile on each of their faces.

I smile softly at them. Then I move to sit up. "Hello guys... welcome back..." I said, leaning my back on the bed rest. They walk over to me, each giving me a soft hug. Then they sit around me.

"How much longer do I have to be here?" I asks. "I just talked to the doctor actually..." SeokJin said. "And?" I said. "You can go home today..." he said, smiling at me. "Yes! Finally~ I'm starting to get so bored here..." I said. They chuckles at me. I just pout at them. Then I notice their cheeks turning pink. I tilt my head as I look at them in confusion. "What? Why are your faces turning red?" I asks. They starts to stutter, as they try to say something. "Don't tell me... are you guys flustered? Gosh... you guys almost make me think that you all loves me..." I said, still laughing. They look at each other, before looking at me with a serious expression.

I notice how they all stare at me intensely. I stop laughing and gulp. "What?" I said, nervously. Jimin walks forward and leans his face close to mine. "We loves you, Y/N..." he said. Yoongi pulls Jimin away from me.

He glares at him. "I thought we agreed not to tell her just yet, you dummy!" He said. "Sorry... she's going to know soon or later..." Jimin said. "Yeah... but not this way!" Hoseok said. They start arguing back and forth.

"Guys guys guys... that's enough! This is the hospital. Don't fight here..." I said, trying to calm them down. They stop their argument and looks at me. "Sorry..." they said together. I let out a sigh and look out at the window. "I need time..." I said. Even though I know who I love... I can't tell them yet... I don't wanna hurt their feelings. That would be so cruel for me.

Then I remember something. I turn to them. "What happened to Bambam?" I asks. I notice how their eyes narrowed. I stare at them with a surprise face.

"Why do you care about him?" Jungkook said. "I... well..." I stutter out, nervously. "Yah! You're scaring her... idiot!" Namjoon said. "Sorry, Y/N... I just hate hearing you talked about him. Especially after what he have done to you... we almost lost you because of him..." Jungkook said, as he looks down. I can see glisten his eyes.

My eyes soften. "Kookie-ah..." I said. He looks up at me, a few tears streams down his cheeks. "Come here..." I said, spreading my arms. He walks forward and leans down, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. I smile and caress his back. "I'm okay... I'm sorry..." I said. He shakes his head, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"That guy is in the prison... he have to pay for what he have done..." Jimin said. I just nod my head. I should have known... there's no way these boys will let him off the hook for what he have done.

A knock on the door, makes us turns our heads. A doctor that's have been taking in charge of me. He smiles as he walks over to me. "It's good to see that you're getting better... you can leave the hospital now..." he said. "Yeah... SeokJin have informed me. Thank you, Doctor..." I said, bowing my head. He smiles and turns around to leave the room.

Jimin walks forward and place a plastic bag on my lap. I stare at it and looks up at him. "What's this?" I asks. "Open it..." he said. I open the bag to see a cute pair of outfit.

"It's so cute

"It's so cute. I love it... Thank you so much, Jimin!" I said, hugging him. He chuckles as he hugs me back. "We'll leave your to change now. Call us when you're done..." Taehyung said, smiling at me. Then he turns around and leave, with the others following behind him.

Time-skip

We are currently walking around the town, which we then end up at the park. I turn to the boys. "So, what are we going to do now?" I said, looking at them. "I don't know... I mean... we can't do much... you just got out of hospital. I don't want you to be too tired..." Jungkook said. I just hum, nodding my head. "Then what to do?" I asks, looking at the rest of the boys.

"Anyone wants ice-cream?" SeokJin asks. I turn my head to look at him. "Sure... that would be great. It's a hot day..." I said. "Yeah... it's hot... just like you..." Jimin said, winking at me. I blush at what he said. He groans when the rest starts hitting him. He just laugh, as he covers himself.

SeokJin and Namjoon went to buy some ice-cream fro us. It didn't take long, until they return with ice-creams in their hand. "Here you go..." Namjoon said, handing me a f/f ice-cream. "How did you know I like f/f?" I said. He shrugs "I just know..." he said. I just smile and we all start eating our ice creams.

Even when we don't do any activity... it's still a fun day to be out

*to be continued*