12. Hate

Enjoy Reading (:

-----------------------------------------

Flashback:

Malik Residence:

"I know everything." Kabir finally said and Mr. Malik's eyes shot in confusion before widening up in shock. His neutral façade finally disturbed and his patience left.

"I know that you made my mother sign confidentiality agreement after she gave birth to..." Kabir tried to say but couldn't complete his statement.

"Shut up boy. I have had enough of your nuisance. I can get you thrown out. You look smart for your age so you know that even though you are my son but I can make sure that all your claims are proved nothing but lies. You don't know how the real world works. You don't have any connections outside. I do." Mr. Malik said in an angry voice and this time it really scared Kabir. 

After all it was true. He was just a kid in front of society. This man could do what he was saying. He already did that in the past; he can do that in future too.

He didn't really care about being thrown out by him. Hell! He never wants to be known as his son. He is his mother's son, only hers. In that moment he wanted nothing but shout at this man in front of him and show him his real place.

But he could not. 

Not after meeting her.

His sweetie pie.

He can't leave her with this man nor can he take her with him because as bitter as it was, the truth is that he can't provide her anything, not right now. He can survive alone in this world but she can't. She grew up sheltered.

He has a storm going inside him but kept his face neutral. He has to back off for now only because of his sister. His sweetie pie is the only reason because of which he will be compromising his self-respect.

"Mr. Malik, sit down. This much anger is not good for your health. Not that I care about your health. And if you think I feel scared of your words then let me clear it I don't. I don't want to be known as your son, ever. Don't you ever hang that threat over my head." Kabir said even though he was feeling opposite of that inside.

"What do you want Kabir? I don't know. But know one thing Kabir; if I went to the length of getting your mother sign that agreement than you can understand how serious I am about it. That agreement can never come out. Your mother honoured it. If you are your mother's son; you should do honour it too." Mr. Malik tried to explain.

Kabir's temperature rose high. How dare he talk about his mother and try to use her?

"If you ever dare to bring my mother in any of our conversations or use her name to get something from me than I will forget where am I or who you are. Connections or not; I will hurt you. My mother's name should never come out of your mouth!" Kabir said in the same angry voice Mr. Malik used few minutes ago and in that moment Mr. Malik understood never to get on the wrong side of this boy.

"Okay son. I won't. But promise me that you will never speak a single person about that agreement. It should not come out. It is for everyone's good." Mr. Malik said in a calm voice and subtly gave him the hint.

Normally Kabir would have berated him but he knew that this man has a point. He can't speak of that agreement. Not now at least. He needs to be a grown up and become financially stable before he takes down this man and show the world his true face. He will have to be quiet for now.

"She will not know the truth. No one will. But I want one thing in return." Kabir said and Mr. Malik finally sighed in relief.

Kabir needed to lie to his sweetie pie for now.